Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

audio help on 2007 s60

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 03:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default audio help on 2007 s60

Hi all im new here so bear with me a bit, i jst got a s60 2007. I need some help.
My sterio has a six cd changer and an aux button but i cant find the aux jack!! Where is it? Ive tried to read about it and i keep finding that there is a modification to install the jack. Is this true? Is it hidden really well? If it doesnt have a jack should i make one or get a bluetooth adapter? Cuz basically i just wanna play music from my smart phone and galaxy tab. Any advice guys? Thank you all in advance.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:43 AM

Questions about Car Audio: 2007 Mazda3 Sedan?
I have a budget of approx 225-250 dollars. I am looking for a quality system for my Mazda3 sedan. The current system consists of the factory installed head unit, 4 speakers (1 in each door), and 2 tweeters on the front doors. I was looking to find some advice on which systems provide the best bang for your buck.

Another question that I have is: Does using different parts by different manufacturers (ie. Sony Speakers with a Pioneer Subwoofer or any other combination) negatively affect sound quality at all? Any help that you can provide for me would be greatly appreciated.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Thumbs up head unit and suff

markar 121:

i dont know what the mazdas head unit is but if you go to crutchfield.com you can get everything you need from head unit to amplifier and speakers and they tell you what fits your car. if your gonna change the head unit u will need to get an adapter to connect it, you will find it on crutchfield. as for mix matching, ive never had any problems mix matching audio components, sony has some high end stuff and some reasoably priced stuff as well. but as for amplifiers go you can probably pick up a used one on craigslist or elsewhere online used for a decent price. just make sure you see it working before you buy it. other then that rock on!!!!