General Volvo Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Volvo's many models.

$250 off Volvo Increased Protection (VIP) warranty plan

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $250 off Volvo Increased Protection (VIP) warranty plan

Just got home from the dealership where I bought my first Volvo -- a 2010 XC60. While finalizing the terms of the purchase I was offered a $250 off discount on a Volvo Increased Protection (VIP) warranty plan. Since the plan can be bought at one dealer and used at any other dealer in North America I figured I'd share -- as a new owner I plan to spend quite a bit of time on this forum, so I wanted to start off on the right foot.

Anyway, the guy I talked to is Paul Murphy, he's with Boston Volvo, 617-995-7728, pmurphy@bostonvolvo.com . As he explained, the pricing works like this: there is a cost that Volvo charges its dealerships for the plan, and then there is $1000 markup. He pretty much dropped their cut to $750, which is not too shabby if you ask me. But for me the bottom line was that the price he gave me was the best out of all the ones I checked.

Now -- important part -- I swear that I am not benefiting in ANY WAY from posting his contact information here. I just thought it was a good deal and wanted to share it. If you are shopping for warranties I'd be curious to hear whether you find better pricing elsewhere. I hear University Volvo in NC also has good prices.

Old 08-14-2014, 03:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all - just a quick note to fill you in our Volvo VIP Extended Warranty Plans. We are Steingold Volvo in Pawtucket, RI and offer huge discounts on Volvo VIP Extended Warranty Plans purchased online or over the phone. The process is extremely simple - just provide us with the VIN of your vehicle and the exact mileage and we'll give you all the details immediately. We will even apply a $100.00 discount towards our already discounted prices. And keep in mind, absolutely no vehicle checks are necessary as everything is performed directly over the phone/internet. Just contact us and we'll be happy to help - Call (401) 723-4700 or simply click here: Purchase Volvo Extended Warranty at Steingold in Pawtucket, RI | Discounted Volvo Extended Warranty Plans | Volvo VIP Extended Warranty Plans Online