General Volvo Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Volvo's many models.

Solved Volvo VIDA DICE Frequently Asked Problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 09:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Solved Volvo VIDA DICE Frequently Asked Problems

Q1: Volvo VIDA DICE has been installed on several computers, while all failed to be installed successfully. It always shows VIDA NOT OK, what could be the solution to this problem?

A: whether Volvo DICE 2012D or later version (include Volvo VIDA DICE 2014A) are supported to install on Windows 7 64bit. In addition, please be careful to read the text file “Read Me” about the computer configuration requirements.

Q2. During the process of installation, it appears hint “Windows cannot find driver software for your device” (It operates on Windows 7 Professional operating system). What may be the exact problem?
http://blog.aobd2shop.com/wp-content...VIDA-DICE2.jpg

A: The yellow warning icom indicates that the Dice driver is not installed successfully. You should make confirmation that whether your computer system meets with the following requirements:

1. It needs to be Internet Explorer 8

2. Computer memory needs over 3 GRAM

3. Software must install on C Disk, and confirm that C Disk must, at least, have 40 GB space

4. It must be NTFS format.

Q3: Is it possible to change language when finish this obd2 tool installation?

A” It is NOT available for language change when finish installation.

Q4: when I go VIDA All-in-one after I input the password ADMIN, it does not accept anything.

A: Please install “Vida_patch”, after complete installation, restart the computer, then it will accept.