New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Are You Receiving TOO MANY VF Emails?

Old 11-18-2005, 04:06 PM
Default Are You Receiving TOO MANY VF Emails?

Click on My Profile up above.

You will see "CONTROL PANEL" and under it, click My Subscription.

Those are the threads and sections you are subscribed to... you may uncheck the ones you don't want to stop receiving so many emails.

Thank you!!

~Amanda

Old 07-08-2013, 07:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cash for cars is our business. Junk cars are a nuisance and an eyesore. In some cases they can cost you money: if your county wants you to keep them registered and insured regardless of if they run or not, or fine you for not moving them. Getting cash for junk cars is a perfect solution to this problem.
We buy junk cars including, all years, makes and models in any condition. Wrecked cars, junk cars, damaged cars for sale, and even crashed cars for sale are of interest to junk car buyers. Yes, we buy wrecked cars; and more importantly you junk a car with us, junk car removal is included free of charge, provided it is local junk car removal. You do not pay us one cent instead we take your junk car for cash paid on the spot.
Lost car title, that is OK to. Getting a new vehicle title can sometimes cost more than a Junk Car is worth, but it is ok, lost vehicle title is no problem at all. You can still sell your car for cash, junk cars with no title is NO PROBLEM!
We buy your junk car for the highest CASH paid on the spot! …Prompt, professional service with Honesty! Sell your Junk Car to us today and receive a 2 Nights and three days stay at a Deluxe Hotel in over 50 cities across the US.
With over 25 years’ combined experience and “Five-Star” Rating, we make selling your Junk Car for Cash in Orlando, Maitland, Winter Park, Lake Marry, Edgewood, Kissimmee, Poinciana, Winter haven, Haine City, Lake Wales, Frostproof, Bartow, Davenport, St Cloud, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood, Davie, Miramar, Pembroock Pines, Homestead, Miami Gardens, Miami Springs, Miami Lake, Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, Adventura, Hialeah, Sweetwater, Redlands, and the lower Keys Hassle Free!
How to junk a car

1. Simply contact us with the year, make, and model.
  2. We provide you with the Highest quote possible.
  3. Schedule your Junk Car Removal for FREE pick up.
  4. Driver pays you CASH on the spot for your Junk Car.
We welcome all individual junk car owners and any Commercial Accounts. Contact our Auto Salvage Yard NOW! To get the best price for your Junk Car Removal! And put us to the test! It’s never been easier to Junk a Car for Cash.

Old 05-05-2014, 03:42 AM

hi all got a problem with interior lights on an Volvo v40 when I am driving about my interior lights flicker and if I go over a bump or pothole (not that there that many about)my interior lights come on and stay on until I tap them then they go off until another bump HELP its drive me potty

Old 12-24-2014, 06:42 AM
Default Marekting

hi all got a problem with interior lights on an Volvo v40 when I am driving about my interior lights flicker and if I go over a bump or pothole (not that there that many about)my interior lights come on pass4sure ccnp
and stay on until I tap them then they go off until another bump HELP its drive me potty

Old 03-19-2023, 04:20 AM

Thank you for sharing. Good luck.