Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Anything Goes.

The thing you hate most

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 12:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The thing you hate most

give me the hate thing today...

Old 03-21-2012, 07:31 AM

I hate people who cheat others.......they dont find any works other than this!!

Old 03-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

people who don't know how to operate there headlights. easy $65 for me though. remember on all pointer facing up. head lights come on and high beams will stay on when you try to use them folks.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:08 PM

The incorrect use of there, their, and they're...

Old 03-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Administrator
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Over their? Or did they loose there phones?

Old 03-23-2012, 07:49 AM

Personally, the thing I hate most is road hogs.
It is dangerous to drive like an arrogant idiot as others do not know what you are going to do next and start to drive erratically trying to get away from you!

Old 04-15-2012, 12:42 PM

People who have Pet Peeves...

Old 04-15-2012, 07:34 PM
lev
Received 134 Likes on 125 Posts

People who write in forums, badly in need of grammar and or spelling lessons, the kind you get in second grade.

Last edited by lev; 04-15-2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: ad
Old 04-15-2012, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by zenith
I hate people who cheat others.......they dont find any works other than this!!
me too~~~

Old 04-19-2012, 03:50 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate people who run out of fuel in cars that tell them how far they can go before the car runs out of fuel.

Old 03-20-2015, 08:40 AM

I know this forum is read all over the world. As such, I'm sure that many people will not necessarily understand this grievance. But here in the United States, a new social powder keg is about to explode. It is for certain that strained relations between white people and black people are legendary. It is a very sad situation that requires adult maturity to solve. Apparently, no one in the US has this level of maturity. Instead, the entire country has become one gigantic school yard sandbox with the black and white "children" refusing to stop their squabbles.

One huge contributing factor is the way the news media handles this. They are notorious for telling half-truths in some cases and bald faced lies in others. The black man is constantly portrayed as the innocent victim while the white man is portrayed as the bigoted aggressor. They do this for pure sensationalism. They make money on it. These people cannot be trusted.

As a result, I find myself getting caught up in this as well with no other choice. We have just enough white bigots that keep fanning the flames that the rest of the white community has to run itself to death trying to keep the peace. The black community has become the most thin skinned, easily offended group of people that have ever existed. They have become as extreme in their hatred for whites as the white bigots that I just mentioned.

Now, as a white person, it is just assumed that I am a bigot when I am not. It is also assumed that I somehow owe all modern day blacks some sort of restitution for the sins of earlier white folks upon earlier blacks folks. I do not. I am not guilty of ever having owned a slave.

I have become the sort of person who now sees a black man walking toward me in public and I immediately change course to avoid any potential conflict. I find myself prejudging every black person I see because the tension is so high. These are traits I promised I would never adopt but I now find myself adopting these because I feel like I need to cover my tail.

About a year ago, our local news featured a story where some black people beat a young white girl so badly that she was hospitalized. She had never done anything to any black person ever. But when black people were interviewed on the street about how this could in any way be justified, one interviewee stated that this happens "all the time" to black folks. In reality, it has only happened occasionally but it is for sure that, when it does happen, it will make the news across the entire country. This interviewee went on to explain:

"It don't matter if she innocent. She white and she here."

So to all the white folks that are trying to keep the peace, this is a severe slap in the face and sends a loud and clear message that peace is not wanted.

Therefore, it has become so much easier to now just hate all black people. It is so much safer. And I really HATE that about myself. I used to be better than that and I would like to be that better person again. But alas, black folks everywhere seem to not want me there. I need to just move to a new country until my raw nerves heal.

Old 04-21-2015, 07:30 AM

I hate people who telling the lies.....

Old 09-18-2015, 12:37 PM

People who use the word "irregardless". Women who use these new shortened versions of words like gorgeous, they just say "oh, that's gorge".

Old 04-20-2016, 09:41 AM

People who tailgate me to the point my anxiety makes me go 15 over the speed limit. at one point I couldn't see the hood of this one guys car and I was about to have a panic attack so I just slowed down and stopped for about ten seconds as a recouped.

Yesterday I stopped at a red light like normal, (Just turned red) and this guy almost hit me! He had to swerve slightly into the other lane in order to avoid hitting me as his tires screeched. Good thing he didn't hit me. My insurance card was expired. (Still had insurance but I didn't want to get a ticket for an expired card if that's a thing..)

EDIT: forgot to mention my breaks are crappy so he had plenty of time to realize I was slowing down to stop, as I can not make a quick emergency stop.

Old 04-20-2016, 12:42 PM
Received 41 Likes on 40 Posts

Hey, we just had a spammer invasion today in this forum. I sure don't like spammers.

Old 05-31-2016, 04:45 PM

I hate it when two people cannot come to a mutually agreeable decision because one of those two individuals will not move from their standpoint.

Old 06-18-2016, 07:51 PM

Ford

Old 06-18-2016, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by SwissPev
I hate it when two people cannot come to a mutually agreeable decision because one of those two individuals will not move from their standpoint.
Wow, I haven't seen the word " Standpunkt" used in ages! Brings back memories.

Old 06-18-2016, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Burn Stains
People who have Pet Peeves...]

Do you have to register a pet peeve in Ohio? Get shots? Get it spayed?

Just asking...

Old 06-18-2016, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by John Chauncey
give me the hate thing today...
Volvo service and parts manuals.

They purposely make it hard ti get, hard to use.

Very controlling.

mercedes realized the error of that position some years ago and instead made manuals available for a reasonable price and on CD.

Maybe someone should drop a word in the ear of Volvo's Chinese masters that service information is not a government secret, comrade...

Quick Reply: The thing you hate most