South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Lucas Car Care. Number one is Luxury Automobile Service!!!!!Houston TX

Old 03-31-2009, 03:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Lucas Car Care. Number one is Luxury Automobile Service!!!!!Houston TX

"One the first visit our customers are treated like royalty, and after that they are treated as family. As service professionals we treat our guests and employees with respect and dignity!"

Lucas Car Care has the widest range of computer diagnostic equipment, machines and tools that are top of line and very rare to find in independent shops. We specialize in BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Jaguar, Volvo, VW, Bentley , Rolls-Royce, Corvettes, Audi and even Ferrari's, all premium high end vehicles. From basic maintenance to making your car the fastest, we at Lucas Car Care strive to be the very best in the community.

Lucas Car Care.
12600 Grant rd.
Cypress TX 77429

Tyger Lucas
CEO
www.LucasCarCare.com
www.LucasPaintandBody.com
www.MinuteCash.com
www.TexasToys.com
www.TexasJets.com
www.Ewizz.com

Old 09-09-2009, 02:08 AM
Default Lucas Car Care. Number one is Luxury

The best service and people around. Lucas Car Care is a uniquely down home and genuine automotive shop. They do excellent work and are respectful of your time. Every time I go to Lucas Car Care, I'm greeted with a smile and my car always comes back looking and working flawlessly. I just wanted to share with others about the fabulous service I receive at Lucas Car Care every time I visit them. The thing that stands out the most to me is regardless if it is your first visit or your twentieth, the owners and the staff of Lucas Car Care make sure I feel like the most important person there.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Thumbs up Lucas Car Care. Number one is Luxury

I wanted to thank you Lucas Car Care for providing excellent service during my two recent visits with my Mercedes 400E. It was refreshing to be able to leave my car in "good hands" with an obviously well trained mechanic and know that all the service will be handled in a very professional manner...Now I feel like having a brand new car! I am so happy with the service and how quick and thorough Lucas Car Care were. Also, they were able to give me same day service! Amazing

Old 09-11-2009, 01:27 AM
Default Lucas car care

Lucas car care is a great place to take your car for maintenance and repair!! The guy in charge, Tyger, is awesome. He knows his German cars down pat. My family and I have been using his services for over 2 years with a few different models of BMWs and MBZs and he's kept them all running great.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:19 AM
Thumbs up Lucas Car Care, Luxury Automobile Service

I thank you Lucas Car Care for providing me a great service. It was refreshing to be able to know that my car is in "good hands" and will be handled in a very professional manner by a well trained mechanic. I am so happy with their quick service.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:44 AM

can anyone tell me if Lucas car care sells automotive parts also or they are just a servicing center....?

Old 09-15-2009, 01:50 AM

Sure they are servicing center, but I think you could also possibly buy auto parts from their inventory.....

Old 09-15-2009, 04:32 AM

It would be best for you to buy a genuine auto parts from an authorized retailer and then avail Lucas Car Care service to replace that part...

Old 09-15-2009, 05:19 AM

Thanks Colton for your reply, I think you are correct perhaps I should buy auto part from any trusted retailer and then hire Lucas Car Care services.....

Old 09-15-2009, 02:53 PM

Wow, this is like a spam thread. Several new accounts, only posting in this thread, all talking about my 3-year old and his mechanic shop.