Volvo V50 A sports wagon that is affordable, sporty and best of all, useful for almost anything.

Volvo v50 1.6 diesel fuse box

Old 01-30-2010, 06:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Volvo v50 1.6 diesel fuse box

Hey everyone! I'm new here but I'd like to pre-thank anyone for reading and replying to this thread!

The case is that I'm looking for a new fuse box to my volvo v50 1.6 diesel, but I have no idea how to get one, I've tried calling to countries such as Germany and Holland, but I'm not getting any fish. I've been calling around for soon 2 months, but no one sells this device/box as a separated part. If anyone knows or possibly could help me and would be kind enough to direct/refer me to someone who can help me or sell me this part I would be extremely thankful. And yes, I've been to the junk/scrapyard to see if I could find anything but no, also I've been calling to several different scrapyards, but no go ...
Thanks in advance!

If my post wasn't clear enough and if you need to know anything, just ask me

//Joe Mcqueth

Old 02-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mcqueth
Hey everyone! I'm new here but I'd like to pre-thank anyone for reading and replying to this thread!

The case is that I'm looking for a new fuse box to my volvo v50 1.6 diesel, but I have no idea how to get one, I've tried calling to countries such as Germany and Holland, but I'm not getting any fish. I've been calling around for soon 2 months, but no one sells this device/box as a separated part. If anyone knows or possibly could help me and would be kind enough to direct/refer me to someone who can help me or sell me this part I would be extremely thankful. And yes, I've been to the junk/scrapyard to see if I could find anything but no, also I've been calling to several different scrapyards, but no go ...
Thanks in advance!

If my post wasn't clear enough and if you need to know anything, just ask me

//Joe Mcqueth

Hi Joe.

Have you tried contacting Volvo In Ghent (Gent) , Belgium, where the V50 Is made ??

If not,then I'm sure they'll be able to answer your question..