Go Back   Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum > Volvo Vehicles > Volvo V70
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Volvo Forums!
Welcome to Volvo Forums,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Volvo Forums today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2010, 09:12 PM

Default 2001 volvo v70 service repair manual

hi all
i just bought a 2001 v70. this is my 1st volvo and i love it. well right off the bat this need to get fixed. i took it to the dealer and paid $1900 for some stuff. well its still acting up and want to tackle it on my own. i also have 2 chevies. a 1941 coupe and a 1951 2dr sedan that is slammed and ind in the process of getting chopped. so i think ill try my hands at something more modern and not be scared.
my big problem is trying to find a service repair manual.i cant find one. the dvds all say the work with windows only. well i have a mac. what can i do so i can get something?

thanks
jason

ps
he is a pic of my 1951 chevy in chopped progress.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_5585.jpg (91.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 04-24-2010, 09:18 AM

Buy an old laptop for cheap, around $100, and put Vadis on that. It'll be worth every penny.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:30 PM

Default Vadis Install / Windows Pro or Vista Business???

Just Bought Vadis disks online, and it say's you need to use Windows XP Professional or Vista Business, make sure you check your laptop or desktop before you install. If it were me I'd go with the XP PRO, found that online for 42.00. The program is great got that for 92.00 shipping and handling included out of Canada.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:12 PM

Default Who sells VADIS?

Hello, I need a VADIS. Please tell me the name and address of the outfit in Canada. Thanks. Kira
Old 05-23-2010, 07:23 AM

Smile vadis/vida manual disks

Here is the site where I bought mine for 88.00 covers mechanical and wiring, the guy get's iot out quick too, good luck.
PETE
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_kw=vadis&_kw=vida
Old 05-23-2010, 05:47 PM

Talking Vida/vadis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeandkira View Post
Hello, I need a VADIS. Please tell me the name and address of the outfit in Canada. Thanks. Kira
I bought these disks on ebay, here is the link. Good Luck, and Remember, you need Win XP PRO, or Vista Business to install for it to work right, unless we get lucky and find someone here who knows how to force load it on a XP Home.. or Win 7.....
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_kw=vadis&_kw=vida
Old 06-03-2010, 08:20 PM

Question A/C Problems need help!

I went to add a bit of refrigerant to my v70 2000 and when I put my gauge on the low pressure side, it is reading in the red zone, compressor isn't clicking in , any ideas out there, someone told me there may be to much oil and not enough 134????? Any replies will be greatly appreciated, need the temp in car down....high temp not good for my heart condition!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 03:23 PM

Haynes has one but you can only buy it from there UK website:

http://www.haynes.co.uk/

good luck!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:37 PM

Classic hijack.

IPD and FCP stock the Haynes also.
Ed
Old 12-07-2010, 07:37 PM

Tags
2000, 2001, instruktionsbog, internet, maintenance, manual, pricing, repair, s40, schedule, service, shop, v70, vadis, volvo