Central MT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS

VIDA/DICE Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 09:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VIDA/DICE Colorado

Is there anyone in Colorado that has a VIDA/DICE that would pull all my codes and clear them for me? I recently fixed a bunch of vacuum leaks which didn't clear my CEL and want to know what else is hiding in the Volvo codes that a standard OBD2 cant find. I have a 2003 S40 1.9L. I am asking because the dealer wants $100 just to pull codes and I personally think that's ridiculous I used to work at a Nissan dealership and couldn't believe people paid for that when there is really no work involved other then plugging it in and pushing the ON button (could just be me). I mean I'm willing to pay but $100 seems steep. If it wasn't so close to Christmas I'd go buy VIDA/DICE myself but you know gotta get the wife something or I'll be in the doghouse forever.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Offyblu
Is there anyone in Colorado that has a VIDA/DICE that would pull all my codes and clear them for me? I recently fixed a bunch of vacuum leaks which didn't clear my CEL and want to know what else is hiding in the Volvo codes that a standard OBD2 cant find. I have a 2003 S40 1.9L. I am asking because the dealer wants $100 just to pull codes and I personally think that's ridiculous I used to work at a Nissan dealership and couldn't believe people paid for that when there is really no work involved other then plugging it in and pushing the ON button (could just be me). I mean I'm willing to pay but $100 seems steep. If it wasn't so close to Christmas I'd go buy VIDA/DICE myself but you know gotta get the wife something or I'll be in the doghouse forever.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Drop me an E-mail.