Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum - Garage Portal

rspi's "Panther" - 1995 Volvo 850
Panther
Owned by rspi
1995 Volvo 850 T-5R

Rated 4.0 by 4 visitor(s)

Last updated: 09-15-2011, 07:17 PM
User's Posts: 15726
I picked this car up in May 2011. It had a bad transmission and was dirtier than rap music. I got it from a guy that only had it for a few months, the real previous owner was a mature man, maybe a fire chief. I think it had old school oil changes, broken things repaired, driven modestly except on occassions.
None.
None
None
None
I don't really have any mods planned. It runs strong and steady.

Comments and Messages

1. EARTHLING
    Hi panther thank you for your time i have a 97 850 non turbo had a major oil leak found out it was the rear cam seal changed it and now it does not leak
    i read it was probably caused by the pcv can under the intake minifold i changed that but soon after i noticed smoke from the tail pipe and has gotten worse. Can a clogged flame trap cause that or did i do something wrong when changing the pcv any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you billy
  2. caban58
    Hi Panther I'm new on here but have read many of your answers to help people. I have a strange problem on an 850, and replaced the radio with a sc816 cd cassette unit. Works great but the lights won't come on in the dark winter really awkward , any clues, I know the lights are run from the small pink wire, do you think the block connectors may be slightly different???
  3. rspi
    I hope to take this car on the www.BBORR.com next spring. I hope other Volvo owners will join me.