General Volvo Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Volvo's many models.

15% off Genuine Volvo Parts..

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 15% off Genuine Volvo Parts..

Its about that time again I guess, I got this email from Volvo today.

"Make sure your Volvo's ready for the busy summer season with this special money back offer.
Right now, you're eligible to receive a Check or Prepaid Reward Card worth 15% of the total amount spent on all of the Volvo Genuine Parts needed during your next service or maintenance visit at your Volvo retailer. This offer also applies towards the purchase of any Volvo Genuine Accessory."

They are doing rebates now but hey its still 15% off up to $150...

Just thought Id Pass it along for those who arent in volvo's system

PDf was to big to attach so I had to upload it to file factory
Download Volvo Summer Savings.pdf from FileFactory.com

Last edited by MattyXXL; 06-24-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:59 PM
Administrator
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Cool, thanks. I just ordered AC seals from Temple or whom ever the dealer is in Phoenix AZ and they over nighted me the WRONG PARTS. I called and left a message 1st thing this morning and NO RETURN CALL. Not that I really expected one. So, I'm on the road, ordered a part and they shipped the wrong one. Couldn't wait another day so I had to proceed without it.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Administrator
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Got around to calling Temple or whatever that dealer is named in Scottsdale AZ. They moved their shop so I'm not sure which city they are in now. Anyway, they claimed that I asked for the WRONG PART, which I did not. I actually got into a stern discussion with the guy I ordered the parts from about my needed parts not being a part of any kit.

Anyway, the parts manager finally asked what I wanted them to do about it, as if I didn't want my money back. So I told them my money back. They did NOT back off the idea that I ordered heater parts to fix my ac but they DID give me a full refund, including the express shipping charges. No apology for shipping me the wrong part but at least they gave me my money back without me having to call my credit card company.

Old 07-18-2011, 06:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanx for information!
By the way, there are lot of places in internet, where you can buy car parts cheaper yhan in dealers shop. have anyone ordered?