General Volvo Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Volvo's many models.

New Method for Buying a New Volvo!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2021, 12:54 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New Method for Buying a New Volvo!

Recently, I purchased a Volvo C40 on-line. That is the only way to purchase this vehicle and the process was great! Since Volvo has indicated they plan to eventually sell all their new vehicles in this manner, understanding the process might be helpful.

Once you locate the Volvo C40 page via the link below, you can begin the process of ordering your vehicle.
Volvo C40 Recharge pure electric | Volvo Cars

1. The C40 comes “loaded” so you do not have many options to select. You need to submit a $500.00 deposit.
2. You receive an email which describes how you will have 48hrs to make any final changes to your build.
3. At the end of the 48hr period you will be contacted (email, text, or phone as you requested) by your Volvo Concierge Team Member to verify your build.
4. He/she will move your order to the next step in the process which is titled, “Order Confirmation”.
5. The next step after “Order Confirmation” will be “Preparing for Production”.
6. After that step, you progress to “In Transit to Retailer”.
7. Finally, the last step is “Order Complete”.

Since most automobile dealers in my area are charging 5,10 and 15K above MSRP, the process of buying a new car can be painful. In comparison, this process was easy.
I hope other forum members have their orders in for a C40 and can chime in with their experience.
Seems the future of car buying switches up the Car Salesman for a Concierge Team Member! What a hoot!