New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Remote start sudenly disappears

Old 02-14-2018, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Remote start sudenly disappears

I am being worked over by the Volvo customer "satisfaction" team. I have been on the phone with them for over 4 hours trying to get the remote to work.
The remote, through my iPhone, no matter what password, tells me it is wrong. Strange, that up until I renewed VOC, everything worked just fine!
Me and the customer service group have literally tried everything-reenter the app, change password 7 times, have another person enter a password, use fingers
instead of a wand to enter pw etc!

Right after I coughed up $200 the thing breaks. The real topper is that customer service CAN start my car AND DID 3 OR 4 TIMES WITH NO PROBLEMS. We thought that it might be the automatic shut-down if you try to put the pw in too many times. NOPE!
I really got the shaft when I bought this stripped down s60 new (2017) - which I got 7mos ago-demo. There is no difference between this car and a Nissan Sentra except the Sentra rides better! There is nothing to take this car to the rip-off dealer or anywhere else. I am screwed! I thought this was a luxury car. I can now
earn the title, "IDIOT". The only luxury item is this car is the "windshield".