New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Introduction of UK Volvo Newbie

Old 05-25-2014, 10:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introduction of UK Volvo Newbie

Hi all, I have just Purchased a 2003 V70 SE, I took a chance, in that I mean personally, as you tend to stick with what you "Know", and I have worked for with, for and at Citroen since 1988, always had Citroen's, and would only ever consider Citroen's or Peugeot's for my personal vehicles, only because I know them inside out, could source cheaper parts, and had a wealth of knowledge to use, not only mine, but the guys I worked with, I have been looking for a workhorse, it needed to be cheap, reliable, and cheap to insure, after a month or so, bidding and going to look at various PSA derived estate cars, I was not having any luck, by chance looked at a Volvo I was directed to as another choice by ebay, kind of dismissed it straight off, but it stuck in my head because of the size of the boot, so though I'l see what the cost is to insure, and that was cheaper then most things I had looked at, so looked at more, read up a bit, they seemed more reliable then I had thought, went to look at one Tuesday, and promptly bought it, I pick it up Saturday, Full years MOT for my peace of mind, gave it a road test, no frt suspension noises, auto box operated fine, so Now I am Volvo V70 owner Well there's my introduction, and no doubt I will be asking silly questions of you guys in a few days time, so forgive a Volvo newbie