Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum

Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum (https://volvoforums.com/forum/)
-   North East (https://volvoforums.com/forum/north-east-43/)
-   -   April 26th 2009 - Stony Brook University Annual Car Show (https://volvoforums.com/forum/north-east-43/april-26th-2009-stony-brook-university-annual-car-show-29416/)

dizzyd89 04-11-2009 05:46 PM

April 26th 2009 - Stony Brook University Annual Car Show

Hey Everyone, Stony Brook University's student organization known as Stony Brook Motorsports is hosting a car show as a fund raising event. Any and all motor vehicles are invited to come. Im gonna copy and paste all the information below. For more information regarding the student organization go to www.stonybrookmotorsports.com .

Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Street: 92 Circle Rd
City/Town: Stony Brook, NY 11794

Stony Brook Motorsports would like to invite you to be a part of our Annual Spring Car Show, on Sunday, April 26th 2009.
Admin/Faculty Overflow Lot Across From Wang Center. Make a right after entering main entrance at the light, parking lot is located on the right hand side off of Circle/N Loop Rd.

Hours:
Gates open @ 8:00 AM
Gates close when the parking lot capacity has been reached
Trophies by 2:45-3:00 pm
Price:
$5 General Admission, $2 off w/ SBU ID
$15 dollars entry fee to show (Includes Driver Fee)
Children under 12, FREE!!
Parking:
There will be no pre-registration. If your group would like to park together; arrive early and drive in together as a group.
There's something for everyone, including Classics, Domestics, Muscle Cars, Imports, Euros, Bikes and even Supercars plus many more! All makes, models and price ranges of vehicles are welcome.
Trophies:
Classes are listed below. There will be a 1st place and runner up for each category. We are debating a 3rd place trophy as well.
9 Classes:
*BEST OF SHOW*
Best:
Muscle
Import
Engine
Interior
Custom
Motorcycle/Bike
Truck/SUV
Paint
Sleeper (NEW FOR THIS YEAR)
We Need Your Input
Have any ideas for our show? Anything from previous shows you would like included or excluded? Any questions, concerns or comments for us? Please let me know!
Other Mentionables:
- The parking lot has a maximum capacity of around 300 cars. Once the parking lot is full, THE GATES WILL BE CLOSED. No ifs, ands, or buts. Plan accordingly and it should not be a problem.
- We will have porta-potties within the show as well as food and background music.
Sponsors/Vendors
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or vendor, please contact me by email at s4_orce@hotmail.com
Space is limited but arrangements can be made.
Please forward any further questions or comments to s4_orce@hotmaill.com or shoot me a message on FB.
Thank you and we hope to see you there!
-STONY BROOK MOTORSPORTS
INVITE WHO EVER YOU'D LIKE!

jdsr917 04-21-2009 12:30 PM

As long as things r clear for me this day u can count me in :) i hope we get ALOT OF VOLVOS since we r def one of the minorities when it come to tuning