Official Sponsor Sales & Group Buys Look for products for sale from our great official site sponsors here.

15% Off & Free Shipping on Parts at FCP – Limited Time Coupon Code Inside

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 15% Off & Free Shipping on Parts at FCP – Limited Time Coupon Code Inside

Hey Volvo Forum Members,

We would like to announce a limited time “SPRING15” 15% off Spring sale at any of our FCP affiliated stores. With the support of the local and online community FCP has been able to provide replacement parts for Import and European vehicles since 1986. It's our mission to provide the most accurate online automotive catalogs coupled with the highest customer loyalty and satisfaction. We thank you in advance for your continued support.

Here are the details of the promotion:

Save 15% + Free shipping any order over $249 at any FCP Store Affiliated Websites. Use coupon code "SPRING15" at the coupon code section of the shopping cart. Not valid with any other offers. Visit one of the FCP Stores websites below and take advantage of this limited time sale.

Car Parts, Euro Car Parts, European Car Parts | FCPEuro.com - European Replacement Parts & Accessories. All the parts on the original FCP Groton site and MORE! Find premium brands, bigger and better kits, comprehensive product lines and brands such as Bosch, Brembo, Zimmermann, Akebono, Continental, Lemforder, Meyle, Febi, Bilstein & More. We have comprehensive coverage for the following vehicles:
• Volvo
• BMW
• Audi
• VW
• Saab
• Porsche
• Mercedes
• Jaguar

Car Parts, Asian Car Parts, Japanese Car Parts | FCPImport.com - NEW! Import Replacement Parts. Find parts & accessories for popular Japanese and Korean. Brands covered include KYB, Gates, Continental, Bosch, Brembo, PBR, Bando, Cyclo, Meyle, Bilstein & More. Coverage includes:
• Acura
• Honda
• Toyota
• Lexus
• Infiniti
• Nissan
• Subaru
• Acura
• Mitsubishi
• Kia
• Daewoo
• Hyundai
• Geo
• Isuzu
• Scion

15% off only applies to orders over $249. Free UPS Ground shipping only applies to UPS Ground shipping to the Continental United States. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid with EBay purchases.

Please visit FCPEuro.com, FCPImport.com or call 877-634-0063 to speak with a customer service and sales representative. If you don’t see the part you are looking for you can email sales@fcpimport.com.

Thanks again for your continued support,

FCP Team

Old 05-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Question 2004 xc 90

I'm having trouble w/ water in the engine compartment, I think>
I hear water swishing around up front, and I cannot locate it. I'm worried about rust and electrical problems from this. Has anyone heard of this before?
Trying to make wife happy!
Thanks for any thoughts or comments
masters1

Old 05-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Former Sponsor
Default Water Trouble

Could be a few things, water in the headlight, a really low radiator level. Expansion tank or washer reservoir being low. I would start here and see what you can find as far as tracking down the noise. Also if you have any questions we do have certified tech's on call 1-877-634-0063. Feel free to call our FCP staff any time. Good luck, let us know what you find out!

Old 09-15-2011, 09:53 AM

Private message sent.