For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

04 S60 R- MANUAL TRANS for sale- western Mass

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 01:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **S60 R*** for sale- 2004, M/T, western Mass

2004 Volvo S60 R FOR SALE- Northampton, MA area
-If you know the "R" line, you know it's NOT your grandma's Volvo! This car walks the line of being practical and exhilarating! The stealth Volvo S60 body hides a LOT of extras;

WHY IT'S FUN...
-300+ hp (has been flashed for higher hp)
- Lower suspension than standard S60 with better handling
- On demand Haldex All Wheel Drive with traction control...you can's spin these tires if you try!
- 6 speed manual transmission (this is REAL manual, not tiptronic!)
- Best color combo- Black Metallic exterior with Nordkap leather interior (blue/black)
- R sport contoured seats
- Glass Power Moonroof with shade
- In dash NAVIGATION UNIT
- PREMIUM SOUND with integrated amp & subwoofer (you don't need to "bump it" to enjoy quality audio!)
- 3 Level in dash adjustable suspension, yes, just a push of a button for "Comfort" "Sport" or "Advanced"
-Four wheel high performance disc brakes with ABS. 4 Piston Brembo "R" brake calipers with oversized rotors- stops this heavy car on a dime!
- Long life bi-xenon headlamps (not obnoxiously blue! just a clear view!)
- I-phone and AUX input installed, in addition to 4 disc in dash CD changer
-*New Stainless Steel R Exhaust

WHY IT'S PRACTICAL...
- This car is SAFE!
- Front driver and passenger airbags
- Front AND Rear SIDE IMPACT CURTAINS
- Pretensioning seat belts with WHIPS whiplash protection
- LATCH child seat tethers integrated in both rear seats
-Rain sensing wipers (you didn't know you needed these until you tried them!)

WHO WOULD DRIVE THIS CAR?....
-This S60 could suit just about any need.
-STUDENT Great car for a student or young person who wants a fast car but requires SAFETY!
- COMMUTER Excellent commuter car. Fast & Responsive enough to enjoy driving but good enough on gas to justify and GREAT in the snow!
- FAMILY- The S60r is a safe, reliable vehicle for a small family. Will accommodate an infant base with rear facing seat, and second stage child seat facing rear or front!
-ANYONE- Anyone who "enjoys driving" but doesn't want the flash of tuned up Honda or the harsh ride of a WRX, this is truly the perfect car.
-ENTHUSIAST- This S60 R has had minimal modifications. Modest 17" R wheels, Straight pipe exhaust with a ECM flash for a bit more horsepower... This car is ripe for customization!

IF IT'S SO GREAT, WHY AM I SELLING IT?
With regret my needs have outgrown this car. I had this car as a single young woman, through marriage and now a young daughter. (Don't worry guys, this car is NOT girlie!)
Although it suits us well even with a child, it simply cannot accommodate our 2 80lb dogs as well.
This has been my daily driver and is well maintained- Normal wear for age- Brand new rear wheel bearings and rear brake pads and rotors- Clutch replaced approx. 3 years ago. New stainless steel R exhaust. READY TO GO!
I look forward to speaking with anyone interested.
Thanks for reading!

Please email me a good number to reach you. Thank you.
Mkudukey@gmail.com

Photos-
http://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/4380976302.html
http://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/4380976302.html

Last edited by Mir13; 03-23-2014 at 09:41 PM.