For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

1991 Volvo 240 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 Volvo 240 For Sale

Good Evening All!
I have a 1991 Volvo 240 for sale in Central Georgia. The car is in good shapebody wise. It has some scratches but overall in good condition. The car hasbeen slowly refurbished.
- New brakes to include master cylinder, 3 new calipers,pads, e-brake shoes, all hardware and front and rear brake lines.
- Rebuilt suspension to include all bushings, shocks, struts, boots and bearing plates.
- Engine leaks fixed with new seals, new timing belt, tensioner and water pump,harmonic balancer, new timing belt cover, flame trap system replaced, all newbushings for the accessory mounts, power steering hoses. New fuel pressureregulator, O2 sensor, throttle positioning sensor and throttle blades cleaned.
- New radiator and hoses, heater hoses and overflow hoses. Transmission serviceto include a new filter, fluid, over-drive solenoid, kick-down cable, andcooling lines.
- Rear end services to include gaskets and seals.
- E-code headlightconversion to include glass headlights and new marker lights and new taillights.
- The front doors had the lower hinges replaced.
- The fuse box wasreplaced with a more modern one to increase reliability from the original one.
- The interior's seats were recovered by the previous owner and they installed a CD/radio with four speakers.
- The speedometer quit shortly after I got the carbut it has been repaired and a tachometer was installed.
- I have a set of Volvo15 inch alloy rims that will go with the car along with a lot of spare partsthat were accumulated over the years.
This is a vehicle that needs a Volvo lover to take it home to continue its life. I have too many cars and this oneneeds to find a new owner. I am trying to recoup some of my investment and Iwill negotiate on the price but will not let it go for next to nothing. I am Asking $3000 or Best Offer.

I have it advertised locally with lots of pictures. Here is the link:
1991 Volvo 240

If you have any questions, see photos or would like to see the car, please contact Rich via the thread. I will reply ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by RJGeister; 11-04-2015 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Adding location.