For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

1995 T-5r

Old 02-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 T-5r

Very few of the Cream Gul Yellow T-5r's were brought into the United States in 1995, in fact, only about 185 of a total of 904 came to the United States that year making this a rare and beautiful survivor. This car has many IPD upgrades including flashed ECU, torsion bars, silicone cooling hoses, pillar pod pack (boost, volts and oil pressure). When I purchased this car, it had been sitting for several years and needed a full service along with other items including:

New front tires
Rear rotors, rear calipers and brake pads
Rotor and Cap
Sparkplugs
Air Cleaner
Multiple vacuum hoses
Smog Check - with flying colors
A/C charge
New Battery
Fuel Pump (Bosch)
Compressor Bypass Valve kit
Oil Service
02 Sensor (front)
Brake system flushed
New radiator

The previous owner had picked it up from original owner who embellished much love on this car as evidenced by the upgrades and the 100k and 200 k badges on rear trunk. Paint needed attention so I clayed and polished after a thorough wash and this single stage paint (as original) came back beautifully with nice luster and shine. Interior was near perfect so little was required there. I spoke with original owner to learn more about it's history and he verified that the top end had been done about 40,000 miles ago by the dealership - this explains the compression, only five pounds variance! Car has smogged twice successfully.
Trans shifts perfectly (full fluid change) and the boost is impressive in this high boost engine. I had cleaned the compressor bypass valve and decided to upgrade to IPD's heavier spring kit . . . this car really pops when you floor it! The EVAP system was cleaned out and all emission controls are correct . . . car breathes great and no doubt system was replaced when top end was done. The Titan rims are still on the car, one is slightly bent and will be repaired upon purchase and I will offer an extra Titan rim that I picked up on EBay along with this car. This car, being a California car is rust free and has very minor dings, mostly on front and rear plastic air dam and rear cowl. Note:The salvage title is not due to an accident! In this case, the previous owner allowed DMV fees to accrue and could not afford to pay them so this was cleaned up by gentleman I purchased car from. - Update: This car has a CEL, we replaced the lockup solenoid on trans but it appears that the torque converter is toast, trans is fine, no slipping but the torque converter is throwing the CEL code. 3,000.00 gets it, you can drive it away with no issues but you will need to pull the trans to service the torque converter. T-5r's are hard to come by . . (707) 217-2158
sourcesoule@comcast.net