For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

2002 v70 FWD non-turbo for sale (Upstate NY)

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 09:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 v70 FWD non-turbo for sale (Upstate NY)

Hi all, I have a 2002 V70 FWD non-turbo for sale. Right now it has 114k miles. The last year has just tapped me out in terms of repairs. She runs really well right now but I have decided, after buying a minivan for the family, that I just need something smaller and with better MPGs for commuting to work. I have all the receipts for the last year and a half since I have owned it. I drive it everyday, about an hour total, to and from work. It has 1 year old snow tires on it. Just did the plugs and two engine coils. Also recently replaced coolant and power steering fluid. Here is a list of the work over the last year or so:

Timing belt
Control arm
Tie rods
Alignment
Brakes
Transmissions flush
J hose
Axel boot
Radiator Flush
New Power steering fluid
and lots of little things here and there.

All work done by certified volvo techs at a local garage or a dealer

Only know issues:
Drivers side window is finiky especially in the cold
Steering wheel is a little squeaky occasionally
Back window washer fluid does not spray
A few scratches here and there on the exterior but since it is silver you can barely see them
Front bumper has a scrape on the drivers side that was patched (before I owned it)
Clear record (I checked before I bought it)

Basically I just am not handy enough nor wealthy enough to keep up with the maintenence needs of a volvo. This was my first one and while I love it in the snow I just can't justify the cost to own. Looking for $5000 I leave near Albany, NY

Thanks