For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

2006 S60R, Electric Silver/Gobi, Auto, 68k, Mostly Stock, Indianapolis/IN

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 S60R, Electric Silver/Gobi, Auto, 68k, Mostly Stock, Indianapolis/IN

Well, after much contemplation I have decided to sell my R. I love it, but I needed a wagon. I bought one, so this car is not being driven at the moment.

CAR IS NOW ON EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_516wt_1182

Your name and the best way to reach you: Trey, PM is best and I check often
Make/Model: Volvo S60aarR
Year: 2006
Mileage: ~68,000 (currently 67.9k)
Color: Electric Silver/Gobi
Transmission: GT/Auto
Condition: Good, non-smoker
Option packages: heated seats, HIDs, HU850
VIN: available on request
Selling Price: $12,000 OBO
Contact Information: buckhr@gmail.com or PM

Modifications: Viva F/R Strut Bars, K&N filter, Volvo sunglasses holder (drivers side)
Accident history: No accidents per Carfax
Maintenance history: I am the 3rd owner of the vehicle; to my knowledge, all service has been performed on time. I did a stage 0 as soon as I purchased the car, and can show receipts for the parts. The only other information I have is what is on the Carfax (I can scan the one I received from dealer when I purchased ~2 months ago).
Service history: None that I am aware of, and no indications of major work performed.

The Good:
- Low miles
- No major issues
- Boost holds strong at ~13/14 psi, Vacuum at -20 psi
- Shifts well
- AWD works
- A/C blows cold
- Leather in good condition
- When I initially purchased the car, I had the Volvo dealership near me perform their 120-point (or similar #) inspection. The only 2 things they came back with were a broken license plate frame bracket (which I have replaced, its shiny in the pics) and a crack in the plastic wheel well liner (which I have not been able to locate, and does not cause any rubbing). I can provide a scan of the document they gave me stating as much.
- New Falken Ziex 235/45/R17 tires all round, less than 3k miles
- New brake pads and rotors (done by dealer prior to my purchase)
- Clean and clear title

The Bad:
- There is a small hole in the OTE pipe. Does not affect performance/boost as I can tell (via boost gauge). Here is a vid I made of 55-90mph with boost at -20 pre-run and holding strong at ~13/14 psi during run
- I broke a few of the clips holding the coil plug connectors onto the coils when doing the stage 0 maintenance. The breaks all occurred on the coil side, so replacing the coils will remedy this issue entirely. I discovered this problem when I reassembled everything after stage 0 and had a misfire problem driving down the block. I pulled everything apart, and remedied the situation with some strategically and securely placed zip ties.
- The top of the valve cover is yellowed a bit due to a leaking oil cap seal. I replaced the seal and its no longer leaking, but I have not cleaned the valve cover. This is visible in the engine pics.
- There is a section of the carpet on the rear driver's side floorboard that has frayed away (see pic). I honestly didnt even see this until I was cleaning the car for the photos today. I dont know how I missed it when I purchased the car, but I want to give full disclosure here.
- There are a few small paint scratches/nicks in various places around the car. The places that are most visible are the bumper beneath the trunk lid and the passenger side doors. Pics of these areas included below. I believe a good wax job will cure 90% of these spots.
- 17" pegs are in decent condition, but not perfect. There are some blemishes that have been repaired, but are still visible. Nothing major and no bends, but again full disclosure.

Photobucket album

Last edited by buckhr; 04-04-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump!