For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

2006 V70R MT Titanium/Nordkap, 106.7K, Full Service Records, St. Louis

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2016, 04:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 V70R MT Titanium/Nordkap, 106.7K, Full Service Records, St. Louis

Niel – text or call (732) 713-9586

• Volvo/V70R
• 106,680 miles
• Titanium Grey Metallic
• 6 speed manual
• Good condition – non smoking
• Climate, Convenience and Premium packages
• St. Louis, MO
• VIN: YV1SJ527362578775
• $8,000 OBO

First off, let me say I really wish I didn’t have to sell this car. I absolutely LOVE it but am moving overseas and have no choice. I’m crazy about manual transmission wagons and as I’m sure you all know, they’re few and far between.

I am the second owner, I purchased it a Volvo dealer in CT where the original owner, an older woman who had it serviced at this dealership, was trading it in for an XC90.

It’s fully loaded. I have the original window sticker and reading through the options, it actually has more bells and whistles than I realized. I can’t be certain but I’d guess it has every option checked. Some highlights:

• Heated front seats
• Moonroof
• Dolby Surround Sound audio
• It also has the Volvo iPod integrated cable inside the center console (however I believe it only works with older iPods)

The modifications I’ve made:
• Added a GROM Bluetooth plugin so I can talk on the phone and listen to Pandora through the stereo
• Mounted a Thule roof rack
• No performance mods have been made

Mechanically, the car is in very good shape. Runs strong, transmission is smooth, brakes are firm. I had all four shocks replaced about a year ago and follow the Volvo suggested maintenance schedule. I have all service records (available upon request). The one item that does not function is the rain sensor for the windshield wipers. The wipers work fine but the sensor for automatic rain detection needs to be replaced if you want to use it.

Cosmetically, it has wear commensurate with the cars age. Here is a list of cosmetic issues I’m aware of. I tried to capture these issues in the photos but am happy to supply more detail if you like.

EXTERIOR
• Front chin spoiler is scraped up from driveway/parking spot rubs
• There are a handful of minor scrapes on the body
• There is a small gouge on the front fender, beneath the driver side headlight
• There is some kind of gunk (maybe road repair material) on the front edge of the driver side lower body sill. I have been unable to remove it though I imagine a body/paint shop could take care of it.
• Wheels have minor curb rash

INTERIOR
• The headlight switch, IP brightness dial, fuel door button and fog light buttons were recently pushed into their bezel by accident of my clumsy hands. It hasn’t affected their function at all and should be a relatively simple fix.
• The headliner overall is in great shape except where it runs down the A pillar on the driver side. It is pulling away a bit in a couple spots.
• The seats all have normal wear but the front seats have some cracking on the bolsters.
• There are some minor scrapes and scuffs throughout

Photos can be found here (with a few highlights attached to this post) Volvo - Album on Imgur

I also have a set of winter tires that fit the 17” Pegasus’ on the car that are included at no extra cost. They have about 50% tread left.

In my opinion, the car is in Good condition. It’s not Excellent but it’s not Fair either. Using that criteria, I got the following Private Party value from Kelly Blue Book: $8,241 so I’m asking an even $8,000 or best offer.

I am in St. Louis and strongly prefer local pick-up as I’m not familiar with shipping cars. If however, you are well versed in dealing with having a car shipped, let me know and we can work it out. Any questions, please let me know (Niel) text or call (732) 713-9586. I really love this car and want it to find a solid new home. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails 2006 V70R MT Titanium/Nordkap, 106.7K, Full Service Records, St. Louis-img_0705.jpg   2006 V70R MT Titanium/Nordkap, 106.7K, Full Service Records, St. Louis-img_0706.jpg   2006 V70R MT Titanium/Nordkap, 106.7K, Full Service Records, St. Louis-img_0707.jpg   2006 V70R MT Titanium/Nordkap, 106.7K, Full Service Records, St. Louis-img_0700.jpg   2006 V70R MT Titanium/Nordkap, 106.7K, Full Service Records, St. Louis-img_0696.jpg  

Old 02-14-2016, 02:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE: Car is sold