For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

FS: 1999 V70XC -- NorCal

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 01:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1999 V70XC -- NorCal

Hello,

I have a fairly clean, running V70XC I no longer need.

I've owned it for about 1 1/2 years and put maybe 3K on it. Basically, the car was only used to take the dog to parks and beach, and occasional Home Depot runs. It has 145K on it.

Engine, tranny and angle gear work fine, drives straight and stops well. Tires are still decent, all same and are all evenly worn. Left front axle was bad causing vibration, so I replaced it with new one from Napa Autoparts. Front struts were shot so I pit KONI yellows on the front -- I put KONIs on all my cars, so that's what it got. Maybe 2K on them, bought brand new. New OEM upper engine mount, tranny mount. Never saw a single rust spot on the car. Body is straight, one small dent on front fender lip. Paint is pretty good, interiour is decent too.

Water pump has a slow leak. I would recommend replacing water pump, timing belt and idlers. Car does not overheat and runs fine, just smells a bit like coolant since the leak is near where air gets into the cabin. Could use tie rods ends and left ball jount. Battery is very weak because I don't drive it. Brake light on the rear gate does not work. Oh yeah, windshield has a crack.

I bought an E39 wagon and have TSX for a daily, so this thing just sits. Someone must want it, let's work something out. I won't give it away, but $2,200 would be nice. Would trade for a Miata -- long shot, but could use a track car.

Thank you,

Stan

Here, you can see the dent on the front right fender near bumper molding:

Stan