For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

FS: Tein EDFC (Electronic Dampening Force Controller) Setup (Newest Model) CHEAP!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 08:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Tein EDFC (Electronic Dampening Force Controller) Setup (Newest Model) CHEAP!!

Tein EDFC Setup[/URL]
Up for grabs is a NEW Tein EDFC ( Electronic Dampening Force Controller ) System.. the latest model available! I bought this system along with my Tein Flex coilovers for my Lexus GS400, but never installed it! Less than 6 months old, mounting size is considered 1/4 DIN. Brand new, never used! I paid $455 for this system!! Im taking a HUGE LOSS. Even here on eBay they are selling for $350+ This is a NO RESERVE auction, but whats crazier than that is My Buy It Now price is only $160!!
Heres more details:
The EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) makes it possible for the driver to control the damping force at the touch of a button while in the driverfs seat. This is accomplished by controlling stepping motors installed on each shock absorber. Because the damping force can be controlled with such ease, the driver can adjust the suspension to suit all road/track conditions. Thus allowing the driver to fully enjoy the driving experience.

Additional Features for EDFC Control Unit:
• Compact 1/4 DIN size
• 3 Presets for Quick Adjustments
• Separately adjustable for front and rear
• Ability to use switch between 16 and 32 way adjustment
• Illumination for ease of use at night
• Variable Illumination control
• Variable Volume control

Additional Features for EDFC Motor Kit and Wiring Harness:
• Sealed rubber motor cover for improved protection
• Decreased stepping motor size for use on more applications
• Complete harness with female/ male connectors