Old 240's for sale (western NC) - Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum

For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

Old 240's for sale (western NC)

Old 02-27-2019, 12:42 PM
Default Old 240's for sale (western NC)

Hi there,

My family has driven 240 wagons for the last 30 years - I think I can remember about 15 different ones. My dad found them for cheap all kinds of places and we'd drive them forever - bulletproof cars. Over the last several years he's shifted his attention to Subaru wagons and is about ready to get rid of all of his Volvo stuff. We've got 3 that are sitting in a barn - 2 are parts cars and 1 was actually still being driven when we retired it a couple years ago (was an extra car that we hardly ever used). Then he's also got a shed full of all kinds of other parts that he would salvage off a car when he retired it (doors, rear hatches, radiators, all kinds of stuff). Would love to find a buyer that wanted to just take all this stuff and find a good home for it - it's all located near Wilkesboro, NC.

Any interest out there?

-Chuck