For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

Rare car for sale! Convertible C70 HT 5 Spd. manual trans. in So.Cal.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rare car for sale! Convertible C70 HT 5 Spd. manual trans. in So.Cal.

It's a 2001 with 135k miles. It's metallic blue and loaded including the high end sound system with dolby surround. I bought it from my friend because he was going to trade it in and from there it would go to a general auction (potentially a dismantler) and I couldn't have that. He's the second owner and bought it 5/20/06 with 76,177 miles. I bought it just a few days ago. I'd love to keep it but I have too many toys and not enough $ or space for another....tho I must say this one is the best in my 'fleet'. Right before he bought it it received a full service including a clutch and timing belt from a volvo shop. The previous owner wasn't good on the clutch and managed to wear it out prompting its sale. It recently got a basic tuneup and oil changes have been done regularly. The timing belt still looks good; pliable, no cracks, good tension, and the "volvo" and part number is still legible. I've been parking in the same spot since I got it and not a drop of fluid on the cement. The engine and trans are perfectly smooth without any issues. The tires are in great condition with lots of tread. The glass in the top is broken :-(. It was coming loose when I got it and it jammed while folding and broke my first day. I found two complete factory tops in craigslist for $300 and may replace it before the sale. The driver's seat shows normal wear, no rips or tears. No accidents or body damage. Three of the corners have minor scrapes do to his tight carport. All the lights and power options work fine, nothing inoperative that I can find. The struts/shocks are pretty mushy and should be replaced for a proper ride.
I'm asking for $6000, but I'm open to fair offers.
Oscar (626)712-9257

Last edited by DonziGT230; 05-08-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Forgot to add "convertible" to the title.