For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

1995 Volvo T-5R For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Volvo T-5R For Sale

SOLD!

One of the 615 yellow 850 T-5R Volvo sedans imported into the USA. I have owned this car for two years, briefly offered it for sale, then decided to keep it and had a lot of work done on it. After much thought, I have come to the sad conclusion that I do need to sell it as there are just too many horses in the barn right now. In spite of the significant improvements I have made to the car, I have reduced the price from what it was listed at before.

I purchased this car from CJ Yother in August ’08. CJ is the President of the Golden Gate chapter of the VCOA and has a shop that makes parts for Volvos, some of which are sold by IPD. This was his car and he went through it from one end to the other. It is in stock configuration with the exception of gloss, not matte, refinished (powdercoat) original Titan rims (Kuhmo Ecsta tires mounted) and NA cams. CJ repainted the car in the stock Cream Yellow (the original color). The dash is in excellent condition; correct burlwood dash, console and shift ****; all original badging; correct floor mats and owner’s manual wallet; and the seats with suede inserts are in good condition. Stainless steel door sills.

163K miles on the car. 77k on a factory replacement engine.

In the last two years it has had the following work done: new brakes all around, AC compressor clutch, upper shock mounts in rear, shocks and struts, coolant hoses, replaced all fluids and lubricants (including trans flush/syn fluid), new fuel filter, battery, fuel pump, motor mount, mass air flow sensor, seat back cable, and fuel tank recall performed. Scheduled maintenance performed. The car just received a new timing belt and tensioner, alternator, serpentine drive belt, ignition switch, driver side seat back cable, air filter and a tune up (plugs, timing, injector cleaning & adj, dist cap, etc.). It also has a brand new factory front spoiler.

This is a very unique, rare Volvo in outstanding condition given its age. Photos available.

$6500

Walter Nash
Tucson AZ
wbnash@msn.com

Attached Thumbnails 1995 Volvo T-5R For Sale-right-side.jpg   1995 Volvo T-5R For Sale-front.jpg   1995 Volvo T-5R For Sale-engine.jpg   1995 Volvo T-5R For Sale-pass-dash.jpg  

Last edited by Walter Nash; 11-28-2010 at 08:17 AM. Reason: sold
Old 11-09-2010, 11:28 PM

The Swedish automaker Volvo AB doesn't make a minivan. With its 1995 Volvo 850 Turbo Wagon, it figures it doesn't have to. Parts are also great,you may pay a little more but they LAST so much longer than standard domestic garbage. The fuel filter is twice the size of a large beer can and is rated for 120,000 miles, that is the sort of parts you can get for this car.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:27 AM

The car is sold...thanks for all of the interest.