For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 07:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out

Most anything on this car is available, except the turbo and rear washer motor. Other larger things like the engine and trans aren't very desirable and above my capabilities for removal. The car was ran without enough antifreeze and oops! Looks like the heater core or something along those lines split. My lil brother has a new girlfriend and instead of fixing the car, his time went to. . . . . . .
Car is a grey with a charcoal interior. I'll get some pics up soon and please be patient if there is something you want. Working, 2 year old son and a prego wife thats murdering me slowly. Seriously, I'll be prompt and double check all parts with full disclosure on condition. If you need a glass, that is an option as well. Auto/flat glass is my day job.

The only reason I'm doing this, is my brother owed me $500. He gave me the car and I gave him my third vehicle which was a 94 940. My daily is a 96 850 and my fun is an RX-8. I'm a car guy, plain and simple. Now, help me get my $500 back.

Picks hopefully later today. Even if its my craptastic blackberry.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:44 PM

Here are a few pics of the part out.

Everything is negotiable, let me know your offer

I have 2, SC-811 radios with cd changers $75+shipping

Several misc. dash switches, window switches $3.00 a piece+shipping

An HD TCV $30.00+shipping

The lift gate shocks are only 3 months old $25.00+shipping

Light control relay $3.00+shipping

Attached Thumbnails 95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out-ebay-012.jpg   95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out-ebay-013.jpg   95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out-ebay-018.jpg  
Old 01-12-2011, 03:31 PM

how much for the ecu? does the car have egr system?

Old 01-13-2011, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by boostnm3
how much for the ecu? does the car have egr system?
$60 shipped conus. And, I don't believe so. I'll double check for you.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:57 AM
bne

Can you tell me how many miles are on the car? And how much for the A/C compressor motor? Does it even work? I have been asking another member about his parts and nearly a month has gone by without any regard to answering me.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:38 PM

bne, I wish I could tell you the miles. I have no earthly idea. The compressor was working today. I started the car and moved it into the storage area of my glass shop today. I moved it to get started on pulling the easily storable parts. So far........

ECC
MAF
Vaccuum tree
ECU
Turbo (spoken for)
Radio and CD changer
Cabin filter (spoken for)
Other easily stored bits
Left headlamp and corner light(waiting til tomorrow evening on confirmation of purchase)

All ready to go.

I'm not a bs'er. I'm not trying to have this thing around forever. I have my second son due in April and want some walrus pelts stored up. If you want something and I have it, lets make a deal!
I quit school because of recess, I don't play.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:23 AM

Are you in Richmond, VA? I am, too. Do you have a rear cargo cover?

Old 01-14-2011, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Its Chey
$60 shipped conus. And, I don't believe so. I'll double check for you.

did you find out if it has egr? mine is a 96 so it might not work. Do you have the rear rubber mat for the trunk area?

What color is the glove box door? how much

Old 01-14-2011, 11:21 AM
bne

bne, I wish I could tell you the miles. I have no earthly idea. The compressor was working today. I started the car and moved it into the storage area of my glass shop today. I moved it to get started on pulling the easily storable parts. So far........

ECC
MAF
Vaccuum tree
ECU
Turbo (spoken for)
Radio and CD changer
Cabin filter (spoken for)
Other easily stored bits
Left headlamp and corner light(waiting til tomorrow evening on confirmation of purchase)

All ready to go.

I'm not a bs'er. I'm not trying to have this thing around forever. I have my second son due in April and want some walrus pelts stored up. If you want something and I have it, lets make a deal!
I quit school because of recess, I don't play.
Thanks for your quick response its much appreciated...Hows $60? I am in NC 27591

Old 01-14-2011, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by xjflexer
Are you in Richmond, VA? I am, too. Do you have a rear cargo cover?
I am. And, no. It doesn't. Did you try Peaco or Brooks Auto Sales?

Originally Posted by boostnm3
did you find out if it has egr? mine is a 96 so it might not work. Do you have the rear rubber mat for the trunk area?

What color is the glove box door? how much
I was not able to mess with the car today. My 96 has substantial differences under the hood, so it very well may be different. I will have to let you know Monday. No, no rubber mat. Charcoal. $12 shipped?

Originally Posted by bne
Thanks for your quick response its much appreciated...Hows $60? I am in NC 27591
Sure. Give me a couple days to get that off though. I have a busy weekend ahead but, I'll plan on having it off by Monday afternoon.

I will be back to pulling pieces on Monday, checking this thread over the weekend making a list of wants. Have a good weekend.

Old 01-14-2011, 08:52 PM

How much for just cd changer, interested in lift gate shocks to.

Old 01-15-2011, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by begovic
$60 shipped for changer and lift gate shocks? Sound fair? I'll make sure I grab the cord as well. Shocks were put on in June/July of last year. Pretty new, lots of use left.

I don't want to be insulted, but I'll certainly accept reasonable offers on any of the parts. I'm shooting for pulling glass(including backglass and sunroof) and regulators this week too. If anyone needs a brake caliper, those are available as well. I'm aiming for having many parts pulled and ready for quick shipping.

Old 01-15-2011, 08:55 AM
bne

Sure. Give me a couple days to get that off though. I have a busy weekend ahead but, I'll plan on having it off by Monday afternoon.

I will be back to pulling pieces on Monday, checking this thread over the weekend making a list of wants. Have a good weekend.
Ok I'll send you my address via PM

Old 01-15-2011, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by begovic
$60 shipped for changer and lift gate shocks? Sound fair? I'll make sure I grab the cord as well. Shocks were put on in June/July of last year. Pretty new, lots of use left.

I don't want to be insulted, but I'll certainly accept reasonable offers on any of the parts. I'm shooting for pulling glass(including backglass and sunroof) and regulators this week too. If anyone needs a brake caliper, those are available as well. I'm aiming for having many parts pulled and ready for quick shipping.

Sound fair. I will send you pm.

Old 01-15-2011, 05:16 PM

PM's replied.
Anyone want to come over and help me frame up my attic for bedroom status tomorrow? Kidding. You Nancy's have a good weekend?

Old 01-16-2011, 12:28 AM

Do you have the heater control unit? I'm in need of one with all ***** in working condition. If you have it, how much shipped to 03054?

Old 01-16-2011, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by cmayo313
Do you have the heater control unit? I'm in need of one with all ***** in working condition. If you have it, how much shipped to 03054?
$40 shipped? ECC, everything is in good working order. Its already off the car and in a box waiting to shipped. Tomorrow if we agree. If yes, PM me.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:57 AM

DO you still have the stater motor? I need one ASAP! I'm local and can pick up.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Default Dash Foundation

What would you ask for the foundational part of the dash that is attached to the firewall? I do not need the cover, just the forward part. To remove it you would have to pull all the parts off the dash, which you seem to be doing anyway, and then remove the bolts the come through the firewall and hold this part on. Those bolts are fairly easy to reach if you remove the plastic cover between the engine bay and the base of the windshield. The part I am after includes the black plastic at the base of the windshield, inside.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by shockguy
What would you ask for the foundational part of the dash that is attached to the firewall? I do not need the cover, just the forward part. To remove it you would have to pull all the parts off the dash, which you seem to be doing anyway, and then remove the bolts the come through the firewall and hold this part on. Those bolts are fairly easy to reach if you remove the plastic cover between the engine bay and the base of the windshield. The part I am after includes the black plastic at the base of the windshield, inside.
I'm not even sure. Seems to be a real task. You going to be able to pick it up or are we talking shipping?

Quick Reply: 95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out