Volvo S60 & V60 The mid level Volvo sedan and wagon that offer power, performance and an exciting ride.

Spotify Issue

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2024, 08:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spotify Issue

I recently purchased a 2024 S60 Sedan.
I downloaded Spotify that worked fine for the first 2 weeks.
Now, it won't list songs in a Playlist, it just plays songs - so you cannot choose them. When you open Spotify, you typically see your Playlist, choose one, that may have about 10-90 songs, that you can select.
Mine now just will show a song it's playing (see attached screenshot) of it playing one song -- and how it should look, when it used to list the songs.

I literally spent 8 hours on the phone, texting and emailing with Spotify - they were amazing in trying to troubleshoot this. They concluded, it is a Volvo Connect issue - since my Spotify on my phone and desktop work perfectly.

I have reinstalled it, logged in and out many time -- cleared cached -- you name it. Spotify even gave me a new account -- and one of their accts -- nothing fixed it.

I was going to try "reset app preferences" -- however there is nothing in the manual or online that tells me exactly what that does.

If anyone has ever had this issue, of if a Volvo expert can help, I would really appreciate it. This has been incredibly frustrating.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

This is how it should look from a playlist, with a list of songs.

Now, when you click into the playlist, it goes straight to a song -- without giving me a list.