Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum

Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum (https://volvoforums.com/forum/)
-   Volvo S80 (https://volvoforums.com/forum/volvo-s80-18/)
-   -   needing a mechanic in Chicago (https://volvoforums.com/forum/volvo-s80-18/needing-mechanic-chicago-75999/)

537playing 01-11-2014 10:53 PM

needing a mechanic in Chicago

My daughter has an issue with a melted light socket. Any suggestions for a garage would be great.

damien360 01-11-2014 11:26 PM

How far are you from sycamore? I've got a friend that is a master Volvo tech that works out there.

537playing 01-12-2014 08:42 AM

Sycamore is too far away. But thanks..

ES6T 01-12-2014 09:43 AM

I know a guy in Chicago. PM sent

volvotechchicago 02-10-2014 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by 537playing (Post 377430)
My daughter has an issue with a melted light socket. Any suggestions for a garage would be great.

If you need one of top private Volvo mechanic in Chicago area. I have contact for you he is very good volvo mechanic here is his email contact what you need direct volvochicago@live.com

ichalid 07-21-2014 04:13 PM

You know...we all want 2 things when fixing our cars, to be the cheapest and to be the best, and usually in life that is not possible. But when it comes to fixing your volvo it actually is, I promise. If you contact volvochicago@live.com that guy will charge you the least yet he is the nicest, most understanding, most patient, most flexible, top guality and just loves fixing cars and helping people. I have 2 volvos and he is the only one that I have ever called for any service and never had 1 reason not to. I promise you you will be satisfied because this guy is maybe not the nicest human being he is definitely the best mechanic.
Thank you

mikebz5 07-24-2014 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by ichalid (Post 392758)
You know...we all want 2 things when fixing our cars, to be the cheapest and to be the best, and usually in life that is not possible. But when it comes to fixing your volvo it actually is, I promise. If you contact volvoparts@live.com that guy will charge you the least yet he is the nicest, most understanding, most patient, most flexible, top guality and just loves fixing cars and helping people. I have 2 volvos and he is the only one that I have ever called for any service and never had 1 reason not to. I promise you you will be satisfied because this guy is maybe not the nicest human being he is definitely the best mechanic.
Thank you

I agree completely. Dealer wanted $800 to replace front brakes and rotors on my '08 s80. They would not even give me the option of ceramic pads after multiple requests. volvoparts@live.com did ceramic pads with rotors for $370.00 in 1 hr. He even offered me the use of his car('08 S80) while he performed the work!

I never write reviews but this guy deserves a good one. He emailed me today just to make sure the brakes are working ok-they are.