Volvo V70 Super capacity, super looks, super performance... this wagon turns heads and can still get the job done.

soar ears?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 03:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default soar ears?

hi everyone. my wife drives a 99 v70,some times i use the car totakeour dog to the beach. i like to leave the rear door windows slightly open to help get some fresh airdirected at the dog who sits in the cargo area. now the thing is that the vibration from the wind entering the windows is prettysevere,so i was wondering if any one else had a similar experience .i drive a 240 and a 940 and considering their lack of aerodynamics they do not pose this problem. safe motoring to you all .

Old 03-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: soar ears?

We have rthe exact same problem with our 2006 V70 - except 3 dogs and no beach around here!

But we have a sunroof - crack that open and the air flow is in/out - no issues. So only solution is to crack open a front window too.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Same problem here. I always open the passenger side window slightly. You're right it hurst your ears if you don't.

Old 03-27-2007, 04:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks for your replies,good to know theres nothing wrong with my ears,must be a characteristic of the cars aerodaynamics.dont think spock would enjoy the ride though. byefor now.