Volvo XC90 This mid-sized SUV offers the driver and passengers Volvo luxury and quality with sport utility capability.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

04 XC90 Fog Lights and XENON snsors

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 XC90 Fog Lights and XENON snsors

Three electircal issues here..

First...Fog lights do not work. Fuse OK, No power to bulbs. Where's the relay to check?? Hear NO relays clicking. The light on the switch comes on. Rear FOG works fine.

Second.. I have XENON Headlights, and the indicator is on constantly that the low beam light is bad, but there are no bad bulbs! It also says there is a daytime driving light out when the headlights are not on, but again, no bad bulbs. All working fine. How do the sensors work on the XENON headlights to tell if the bulb is bad. Obviously there is some problem with the sensor since it shows both a bad headlight and driving light when neither are bad.

Third...Entire audio system does not operate at all when car is cold. Not a peep! Acts like the power is off. nothing on display. Not even the backup park assist beep! After the car warms up, it comes on and all is fine!
Was told i will probably need a new ICM at around $1000!!

Went thru this with the Jeep I traded in on the XC! They kept "guessing" as to what it may be and after over $2500 worth of control modules, sensors and BCM's, the problem was never fixed! Traded it in for these problems! Anyone "sure"??

Thanks...

Old 07-09-2011, 07:34 AM

I'm not sure too. But can try to go to volvo car dealer to ask them refresh the programme of your car's computer. Wish can help you.

If you need to buy OEM XENON PART for your car, this website can help you : http://www.oemxenonpart.com

Good luck.

Old 07-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Default Volvo xenon headlight problem

I'm not sure too. But can try to go to volvo car dealer to ask them refresh the programme of your car's computer. Wish can help you.

If you need to buy OEM XENON PART for your car, this website can help you : Original OEM Xenon Ballast Ignitor Projector Bulb Wire Harness Bulb Holder Retainers professional supplied by OEM Xenon Part

Good luck.