Detailing Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here.

GIVEAWAY!!! Pinnacle Souveran Sizzling Shine Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIVEAWAY!!! Pinnacle Souveran Sizzling Shine Kit

RETAIL VALUE: $139.99
To enter the Giveaway you must post a picture of your car and agree to write a review for a chance to win the Pinnacle Souveran Sizzling Shine Kit. The contest will end on November 8, 2013 so make sure to have your entries in!

If you have a dark color vehicle or just consider yourself a car care perfectionist, you’ll love our Sizzling Shine Kit with Souverän Wax. The rich, liquid shimmer is second to none among carnauba paste waxes. Combined with the other premium Pinnacle products in this kit, you’re getting a car care regimen worthy of the world’s finest show cars and collectibles!

Pinnacle Souveran Sizzling Shine kit includes all of these products:

8 oz. Souverän Wax
Souverän is a hand-poured wax designed to produce the deepest wet-look shine with a special blend of Brazilian Ivory Carnauba and natural oils which produce tremendous depth and richness. The wax goes on easy and buffs effortlessly to a brilliant finish. Your vehicle’s paint will have natural carnauba protection from the environment to keep it looking its best.

16 oz. Bodywork Shampoo
Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo has the smooth, silky feel and aroma of a luxury body gel. As you wash, natural coconut oils attach to surface dirt. These oils act as a lubricant. Sand and abrasive grit slide off in the rinse water without scratching the surface. New Improved Formula! Bodywork Shampoo now contains Tuff Suds. New technology uses cleaners suspended in the bubble's walls to scour away tough dirt and grime. Most important, the suds last! No more flat suds water before the job is done!

16 oz. Paintwork Cleansing Lotion
Applied prior to waxing, Paintwork Cleansing Lotion will restore and preserve your car’s original beauty. It uses d-Limonene, a natural cleaner made from the rind of oranges, along with lemon oil, natural clays and sea kelp to polish without abrasives. Fillers hide small scratches and swirls so that the final finish is flawless and smooth.

16 oz. Pinnacle Crystal Mist Carnauba Detail Spray
Natural carnauba wax gives Crystal Mist Carnauba Detail Spray its distinctive, wet-looking shine. Carnauba, combined with crystalline polymers, creates sharp reflections and silky paint. This state-of-the-art carnauba-polymer matrix also enables Crystal Mist to bond to the existing wax for an instant but long-lasting gloss. On top of Souveran Paste Wax, Crystal Mist reactivates the existing wax so you’re not just seeing a surface gloss – you’re seeing the depth and dimension of multiple layers of carnauba.

2 Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towels, 16 x 16 inches
The Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel is made of incredibly soft and plush microfiber in a handy 16 x 16 inch size. It's perfect for quick detailing and pampers every surface it touches. The Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel measures 16 x 16 inches and features an outstanding 70/30 blend of polyester and polyamide. The microfiber’s weight is 380 g/m², making one very soft, thick towel! It's perfect for buffing.

1 Foam Wax Applicator Pad
Pinnacle Foam Wax Applicator is made of quality closed cell soft poly-foam—pliable, strong, and efficient., They are machine washable.

1 Microfiber Applicator Pad
Use the Microfiber Pads to give pre-wax cleaners, such as Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion[/URL] , extra polishing power. The looped fibers will aid the polish in cleaning the paint prior to wax application.

LET'S SEE WHAT KIND OF RIDE YOU GOT!

Old 11-01-2013, 12:44 PM

This is our 1997 850AWD 5-speed turbo wagon. The turbo was upgraded to the larger unit and the ECM was re-chipped/programed along with full Bilstein suspension.

We love this car as does our dog who has full reign from the front seats back......

I was told this was one of only 214 1997 (last year) 850AWD that were imported to Canada so I assume it is one of the rarer models?

I have used some of the Pinnacle products in the past but would love to try out the "kit" available, thanks. Jeremy

Attached Thumbnails GIVEAWAY!!! Pinnacle Souveran Sizzling Shine Kit-001.jpg   GIVEAWAY!!! Pinnacle Souveran Sizzling Shine Kit-004.jpg  

Last edited by Fogducker; 11-01-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Fogducker
This is our 1997 850AWD 5-speed turbo wagon. The turbo was upgraded to the larger unit and the ECM was re-chipped/programed along with full Bilstein suspension.

We love this car as does our dog who has full reign from the front seats back......

I was told this was one of only 214 1997 (last year) 850AWD that were imported to Canada so I assume it is one of the rarer models?

I have used some of the Pinnacle products in the past but would love to try out the "kit" available, thanks. Jeremy

For a 1997, that's a great looking car . Looks like you may win, since no one else is posting pictures to enter the giveaway. What are some of the Pinnacle products you have tried in the past?

Old 11-06-2013, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by PinnacleWax
For a 1997, that's a great looking car . Looks like you may win, since no one else is posting pictures to enter the giveaway. What are some of the Pinnacle products you have tried in the past?

I appreciate the compliment, my wife says I love the car more then her.....

I have tried the paste wax and loved it, I got it as a gift from one of my kids..........worked very well, thanks.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:01 AM

Where should I send my shipping details...?

Old 11-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Where should I send my shipping details...?
Congratulations!!!

Looks like you're the winner . If you could take pictures after you play with the kit, and write a review of what you thought of our products, that would be greatly appreciated.

Just shoot me a Private Message with your name, address, email, and phone number. Thanks Fogducker

Old 11-09-2013, 12:07 PM

Thank you! I will be sure to let everybody know how it works.......

PM sent.........

Old 11-09-2013, 02:28 PM

For some reason I am not able to send you a PM. I did email, can you confirm receipt of my shipping address? Thanks, Jeremy

Old 11-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Former Sponsor

For some reason I am not able to send you a PM. I did email, can you confirm receipt of my shipping address? Thanks, Jeremy
I got it Jeremy. I will ship that out as soon as possible . Congrats again