Detailing Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here.

New Sponsor Here - Andre with PinnacleWax.com

Old 10-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Sponsor Here - Andre with PinnacleWax.com

Hello Everyone,

My name is Andre and I'm here proudly sponsoring Pinnacle Car Care products. I've been checking this forum out and I'm very impressed with the content

I am excited to be on here to post great tips, tricks, and reviews for our product line. Pinnacle Natural Brilliance is a collection of world class car care products, including our benchmark car wax, Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax. Souveran Carnauba Wax is the best wax for black and red cars with rippling gloss and sharp reflections. Enhance your car’s shine by prepping the paint with Pinnacle’s car polish, swirl removers, and detailing clay bar. Pinnacle XMT Series offers complete paint care with a range of swirl removers, car polishes, glaze, and car wax. Finish the look with Pinnacle’s tire and wheel cleaner and tire protectant gel. Pamper the interior with Pinnacle’s leather cleaner and conditioner.

I will be doing product reviews, tips, tricks, and everything in between. If you have any questions, just let me know and I'd be happy to help out. Thanks