Detailing Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here.

Up Close: Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer

Old 05-19-2014, 03:48 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Up Close: Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer

I have treated my Kona Blue Mustang to a coat of Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating (Soo Glassy) and topped that off with Synergy wax(Deep, Very Deep). Needless to say, I absolutely love the look of both products. I would describe it as a unique look that offers both a glassy and a deep shine at the same time (hard to explain but amazing to look at). The other day we got some nasty rain showers and I had some "light" water spots and dirt on my paint. Perfect opportunity to try the coating detailer :icon_naughty:

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer: Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer is the first and only quick detail spray formulated specially for application with ceramic, quartz, and resin-based coatings! Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer is compatible with all paint, wheel, and glass coatings. Diamond Coating Detailer instantly adds gloss and slickness while removing light dust, fingerprints, and even "light" water spots like in this case.

I personally like using a 2 towel system with quick detailers especially if they are really slick like the Crystal Mist or the Black Label Coating Detailer. Use the first towel to spread/wipe the product around and the second towel to dry up right behind it.

Here's a quick 50/50 shot of the light water spots. I am very impressed with the cleaning abilities of this product

I am very pleased with the results I got with the Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer and will definitely continue to use it. It is VERY SLICK and easy you use, spreads out like champ, wipes off clean and effortlessly, and revealed a nice deep smooth glassy shine.

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer

Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towels