General Volvo Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Volvo's many models.

Back to my Volvo

Old 03-24-2019, 09:19 PM
Default Back to my Volvo

I've just come off a stent of not owning a Volvo but instead owned a 2015 Subaru outback. I now have a 2016 V60 Premium AWD and happy again. The problem is that things on the forum are boring and that is a good thing.

Over on the Subaru Outback forum, 5th generation they have things like these and on new models and / or low mileage models:

Windshields cracking because they are too thin
A lot of CVT issues
Mysterious coolant loss
Seat issues
Oil leaks
Bearing problems
Head unit problems
Sticking automatic lift gates

I have no idea how in the world Subaru Outbacks received high ratings from JD Powers???

BTW after lurking on those forums I am certain that they have a cult like following. If you have the audacity of pointing out the problems I can gaurantee you that there are people who will verbally shut you down. Geez it is a car .... not a religion.

I am soooo glad to be sitting back in a Volvo.