New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Great to find you all here! New member here with a V70

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Great to find you all here! New member here with a V70

Hey everyone... I've been driving Volvo's since 1997 when I bought my first one. I had a 1996 Turbo 850 wagon and it was nothing short of wonderful for many years. More on that later. I still own it.
I recently bought a 2001 V70 2.4T. I have spent WAY TOO MUCH money making it well and will be driving it MANY years to amortize my expense. That being said, I'm converting it to a mini van which I need so much more than a wagon. I'll be starting a thread (I hope as I don't know how to do it) on the conversion and it's issues. Last night I removed the rear seat and took the plunge. The very first thing that happened was that good old warning light in the instrument cluster warning me of a SB-Airbag issue!

I'm looking forward to completing my project neatly and successfully. I fly model airplanes quite frequently and have to haul LARGE wings and fuselages. I also have a fairly light trailer to haul the Bigger airplanes and equipment with. I'm looking forward to some support from you knowledgeable/experienced Enthusiasts on helping me out with the technical issues. The first one is the warning stuff. Thank you all for your assistance!
Weav
PS.. I know the username is goofy but I've had it for too many years.
It's pronounced My tee Weav....
Have Fun!!!!