New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Needed a daily.. and stumbled across the coolest one

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2021, 02:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Needed a daily.. and stumbled across the coolest one

Well hey everyone! I'm very new into Volvo ownership, but so far I'm loving every moment of it. I've got this beautiful Volvo 850 T-5. No, it's not an R, although under the hood it's close to it. It's been manual swapped, with an R clutch, upgraded suspension all the way around, and is soon getting a custom 4 piston brake job done by me. One of the previous owners was Mike Clarke, who directed me here. He told me to find Nick Knight for tuning, and I'm getting close to wanting to upgrade a lot. It is my daily driver, so I'm defiantly going for reliable power, but I do plan on doing autocross as well as very spirited driving through mountain roads here in town. I have a Youtube channel I'll link somewhere here, where I'll be posting a lot about the car. College, work, and the car itself has taken most of my time, but I have a bunch of videos coming soon I hope! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmr...I-qcSNA/videos I'm on a mini quest to find out who all has owned thus car, so if you happen to know any help would be nice! I'm also thinking about decatting it so it pops more. I'll definitely post updates on my YouTube channel, and probably post those videos here

Last edited by sawilson; 07-29-2021 at 02:25 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Réhann (07-30-2021)
Old 07-29-2021, 03:24 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Welcome and congratulations on your Volvo! A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Have fun surfing around!