New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

New to Euro innovation!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Location: Beaufort South Carolina by duty. Garrison Iowa raised!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Euro innovation!

Hey guys and gals. I am Kenneth. I have been fascinated with Volvo for a year now just took one look at a s80 and I got hooked. I had done some research on them and liked what I found. I am really liking what Europe has to offer for cars and music bands I am a huge Volbeat fan.

Well this Wednesday I will purchase my first Volvo its a 2001 Volvo V40 Wagon with a T4 Turbo. I have a lot of stuff lined up for it like an Eibach 1.2 inch lower in front and back... and more to come.

What I joined site for was for insight, knowledge and know how about this thing. Its not new has 185K on it I am going to baby it for the first month and get it back to a good working car then its on to upgrades and customization.

I have a few questions I will throw out in the respective spots of the forum and then hopefully I can find some of what people already ran into for problems and do preventive maintenance to catch the problem before it happens.

Maybe I can get my wife on board and get her into the Volvo SUV too!!!

Well this was a long introduction. Thanks for having me and am proud to be on board.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Administrator
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Hi Kenneth, welcome to the forum.

We are more of a nuts and bolts group. Some do mods but not as much as other spots like www.SwedeSpeed.com or some other Volvo forums. www.iPdUSA.com sells a lot of preformance parts and has an on-line news letter to boot. Check it out as you cruse the web.

Again, welcome.