New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

New Member - Woo!

Old 03-21-2019, 01:39 PM
Default New Member - Woo!

Happy to find a NA Volvo forum. I've got an 84' diesel wagon that is my pride and joy. under 40K original miles and short of battery, brakes and normal wearable items. It is completely original. I've also got a pair of P1800's that are in the process of restoration. My family runs a European auto repair place in the Tidewater area of Virginia. Mainly Saabs and Volvos but anything European is welcome. We also do restorations of classic Volvo's, Saabs, Fiats, Lancia's, Benz's, Renaults, etc... We also have a parts inventory that is substantial. If your looking for Volvo parts, we have it. Some NOS and tons of pull offs. PM me and I'll happily look for whatever the forum needs.
Super stoked to be here! Cheers!

Old 03-21-2019, 08:52 PM

That's remarkably low mileage. What's it look like?

Old 03-30-2019, 10:13 PM

is it a manual? if it is its worth a lot of money. like a lot

Old 04-10-2019, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by LoganBjork View Post
is it a manual? if it is its worth a lot of money. like a lot
Thank you!
Unfortunately no. It's the AW55 so only three speeds for me. Great for in town driving and some highway drives but no so much an interstate cruiser. Speed becomes an exercise in RPMs and that's no bueno for my baby.
Value wise I've not had it appraised. It will never leave the family short of some future generation doing something unspeakable. I'll come back from the grave spoil Thanksgiving, steal everyone's toothbrushes and disconnect their internet in that case.

Old 04-10-2019, 12:52 PM

That's remarkably low mileage. What's it look like?
I could swear I replied back when this was posted. Apologies, I'm a bit of a boob sometimes. I have a gallery with a few pics. I'm taking more now the weather is back to liveable.