New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Sensus Navigation question

Old 12-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Default Sensus Navigation question

This is my first Volvo and when I tried to figure out the Sensus Navigation system I realized it wasnít installed! I spoke to Service and was told my model is the ONLY one that doesnít have it. I was surprised I spoke to the Sales person specifically about the feature. I was told it must be part of package, but we looked at the packages to decide what we felt was worth paying for; it wasn't part of one. In the fall, I checked online and sure enough it was not part of any package. I checked the Brochure, no mention the Navigation system was an add-on, it didnít appear in the feature table. The GM, just contacted me, and said it must be part of a package, he would look into it as he is new to Volvo. After the call I decided to send him screenshots of the packages and guess what, it now shows up in the Momentum Plus package. I know they must have changed the package information in the last couple of months and wondered if anyone else was in the same position.