New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

umm why? im a duche

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default umm why? im a *****

hey guys , i feel like a dick saying this but.....WHY why do some of ya'll on here try and mod up your old *** volve and make it look cool.. for ex. a 1998 840 or whatever. volvos were uncool then. there a lot better now but really guys! stop ricing it out, yall are worse than thoses civic V-tec guys. its a brick for god sakes. they were never fast. u almost need a 2004+ model to be fast and stylish. and whats up with the wagons!!!! i understand if ur a family man, but when u try to supe up a wagon.... reaallyyy... mankind conquerd the wild, dont take us backwards. also, just cuz it has a turbo or has the letter "R" in the name dosent mean its a fricken race car. sorry im being a hater but ricers **** me off.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Default RE: umm why? im a *****

found another ex. tech the moderator... thats a ricer.... HID on a 96 dinker... wtf man. and its yellow...-ish tryn to make it look kool by putting lightning bolt on the sig.. omg i smell something... smells like rice burning

Old 09-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Administrator
Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Why did you come here?
You are looking for info yourself to make your S40 faster which would be more rice than the 850R.
The 850R was designed to be a race car!!!!!
Now if all your going to do is come here and FLAME all of use because we want to make something out of our cars then you can pack up and leave!!!

The S40 is by no means a RACE CAR!!!

Modding is a part of the entire world no matter what car it is.
You are trying to mod your car as well so if all of us are "RICERS" then so are you!!!

Old 09-07-2008, 10:58 AM

lol no, did i say anything about moding my car out? a big wing? body kit? its a Fu ckn volvo for christ sake. i mean my is t5 quick. i say quick cuz its not fast. let me hit u up with a lil knowledge. the 2006 s40 is based off of the 2003+ mazda 3 and the ford focus... there not fast, given vol has a diff. enginge but still the chasis was never built for "Power" no i dont rice. i just know whats quick and whats worth the time and money. what u ganna dump 2k in the thing ad resell it for what...1,200 that car is the type of car found at thoese shady *** car dealerships that have barb wire around it. it cool tho, i was a ricer back n the day.. i had a ****ty mitsubishi eclipse 4cly.. i riced the **** of of that. but i grew up ahah.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Administrator

Adding a computer chip to yours like you want is ricing out out so you are just a guilty as anyone here that is Modding cars.

Also the language is not tolerated here like you are using. Consider this a WARNING!!!

Go to Volvospeed and try talking like this to them see how far it gets you!!!

Old 09-07-2008, 11:04 AM

let me try n prove something... if you could get either one for free. no strings attached. what would you rather have A) 2006 S40 2.5i 5 T5(turbo) 6-speed mau. leather, sunroof, HID(yay), low pro rims, bluetooth, etc or a 1995 t5"R" with whatever ?

Old 09-07-2008, 11:06 AM

hey jackass. the ECU is for fule econmy dickweed. i dont race around like a kid.. oh p.s. F U C K Y O U Ricer. learn about cars before you speak

Old 09-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Administrator

The same car I have!!!
The one I have is a collector's edition 1 of 185.
The 06 S40's are a dime a dozen and also a piece of S***.
I work on them all day long and see all that goes wrong with them.
Be prepared for the future you will be spending alot of money on it after it goes out of Warranty.

Alan

Dont sweat the dumbass. He knows he has his 7mm pecker in his hand, jacking off as hard as he can to your Yellow. Little tools like this guy have nothing better to do but to hate what they dont understand. This kid obviously was out in his civic last night and got his *** handed to him in by a turbo volvo. He went home and told his boyfriend about it while he was juggling his ***** in his mouth, and his boyfriend told him about this site. If there werent little **** like this to pop up every once in a while, what fun would we have?

Gary

i know what u should get teck a big volvo decal across ur hood then a hood scoop and a roof scoop, and a fart car muffler buuzzzzzz buzzzzz

Old 09-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Administrator

Just because you get a ECU chipped doesn't mean miracle milage!!!
I think you need to lesson on cars go back to school!!! Also learn how to spell!!

Old 09-07-2008, 11:09 AM

ahaha alen tryn to jump in a argument that doesnt concern you hu... sounds like a kid hahah i said i had a eclipes 03 pos!! i was a ricer!! till i grew up.... learn to read dickcheese

Old 09-07-2008, 11:10 AM

lemme tell this *** clown cowboy something aboutbeing a car guy and not a car ***. first off "hunter" i bet you didn't know that the fastest all wheel drive car in the world for a long time was a geo metro. yeah that lil POS some japanese guy put the turbocharged, all wheel drive set-up from the japanese versionin and swapped the 3-banger to the 4-banger DOHC engine and that lil POS hauled ***!

if you werea real "car guy" and not a car b*tch, you would be able to see that you can make any car into whatever you want. why do i see people from Texas modifying an already fast corvette or lambogini? every car has room for improvement and for you to crap on someone elses project makes you a douch, a bird, a test tube baby or worst a crack baby. i hope your s40 catches fire while your diving it and crashes into a school bus full of texas nuns! you sux!

that is all f*ck you and try to have a nice day

Old 09-07-2008, 11:10 AM

uh hu. is that the best u can come up with? wow, im impressed.... i think i just got owned damn....... ahhaahahah

Old 09-07-2008, 11:13 AM

lol yeah thoses vettes and stuff the mod them cuz they are NICE and FAST cars. ur 88 volvo is not nice nor fast at all..... ok what companie was the first to just a turbocharger on there cars.... im all ears... bet ur ganna google that **** hu?

Old 09-07-2008, 11:14 AM

lol i dont pay for it haahah my mommy and daddyt bought it for me so if it breaks they pay for it ahahahah bitch

Old 09-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Good luck on that and also good luck in school!!

Old 09-07-2008, 11:16 AM

ok im done here, i proved my point arguing with ricers is like talking to a wall good luck with that v-tec swap rice boy seacreast out!!! nukka

Old 09-07-2008, 11:23 AM

Seacrest huh? So I nailed it, you are a homo. Damn profiling is fun.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:30 AM

yeah, go play boyfriend's skin flute and get the hell out of here. hopefully your better at that than you are modding cars with some taste and class. and go get a job, sucking your moms **** isn't very lucrative LOL!

maybe you can get a good job sucking?? you do it so well in many ways you mo!

Quick Reply: umm why? im a duche