Go Back  Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum > General Volvo Forums > New Members Area
Reload this Page >

Volvo C70 soft top won't go up as well as a few more "issues"

New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Volvo C70 soft top won't go up as well as a few more "issues"

Old 11-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Default Volvo C70 soft top won't go up as well as a few more "issues"

Yesterday, my husband noticed the light under the passenger side visor wouldn't go off so he takes the visor down to remove the bulb. Fast forward 1 hour! I get in my Volvo C70 convertible to get the kids from trick or treating and find that the top won't go up. Also, the trunk alarm on the dash is going off even tho the trunk is closed. After closing and reclosing the trunk there is no change. We try to manually lift the soft top to no avail. Also, if it matters, the electronic window button on the drivers side doesn't work either. Anyone had this issue? Is there a fix? Is there a way to manually put the soft top up before the rains come in the next hour?