Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Anything Goes.

footballllll

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default footballllll

can't believe the patriots pulled off that win lol.... I wonder if brady will be okay, but Cassel looks interesting to watch

Farve looked good too in his outing today.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Default RE: footballllll

I was at the Bills vs Seahawks game today, and cannot believe the Bills won 34-10. I can barely remember the last time the Bills won a game by a decent margin. Hasselback didn't play in preseason, and he looked very rusty. That helped!

Word tonight is Brady is expected to be out for the year, but I don't know how they can be certain before the MRI results come in. As a Bills fan, I would not miss him one bit. However, as a football fan in general, the game would certainly miss him.

I am watching the Colts now, and Manning looks very tentative. He is afraid of his bad Knee, and is rushing passes to avoid hits. I wonder if he should be in there at all...

Old 09-08-2008, 01:58 PM

I heard that same report that hes out for the year. Maybe they can get Daunte Culpepper out of retirement . Funny thing was the commentator, said "Brady's Knee doesnt even look like its bothering him" then a few plays later that injury. I definatly think that the patriots are gonna miss him.

Yeh bills did well, Do you think they can make the play offs lol.

Yeah I think he is rushign passses to avoid hits. I get a kick out of that commercial though, when both mannings are sitting at the table, and across from them are the williams sister I think lol.

Old 09-08-2008, 02:22 PM

GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REPEAT SB CHAMPS!!!!!! IM CALLING IT NOW!!!!!!!!

Old 09-08-2008, 03:26 PM

Giants will be lucky to make it to the playoffs! The Cowboys and E.A.G.L.E.S. are in the same division and both look a hell of a lot better, by the way manning needs to continue to look sharp And I amuncertain he can. Last year Giants fans wanted to kill him until he got hot/lucky?

Old 09-11-2008, 08:43 AM

All I have to say is HERE WE GO STEELERS HE WE GO!!! The Frakin Patsies have been a thorn in our side for many, many years :\

Name:  animated_pittsburgh_steelers_flag.gif
Views: 34
Size:  8.7 KB

Old 09-12-2008, 04:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Dads850

All I have to say is HERE WE GO STEELERS HE WE GO!!! The Frakin Patsies have been a thorn in our side for many, many years :\

I can relate to the thorn in the side:
[/align]
Go Panthers[/align]