Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Anything Goes.

Lmao!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lmao!!

A buddy of mine posted this on facebook..
It was in the parking lot of the hotel he was staying at for work..
I dont know if it is real but its kinda funny

Old 06-07-2011, 09:05 PM

Woowww. Someone is going to have a bad day. Lmao

Old 06-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Administrator
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Ouch!!!

Old 06-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

OK...true story from 20 years ago. I was a cop in a beach community. People came from all over the state for any number of reasons. With all the motels, there was afair amount of hanky panky going on. Hey, it's the beach!
So...a lady comes to the PD. Says her husband is shacked up w/ his GF at a local motel. We tell her it's a civil issue and there's nothing we can do. Eventually, since she knew the room number, she convinced my captain to have me accompany her for security while she confronted him. I really wanted no part of it and told the captain so. I was already on my second marriage and, truth be told, had used the motel a time or two myself. Regardless, I accompanied her as a witness. I told her I would remain by the car as I did not want anyone to construe that I was involved actively in the issue.
She says she will be calm and not start anything. The closer we got to the room, the more agitated she became. As I pulled into the parking spot, she popped open the door and ran to the room door and began wailing on the door, screaming at the top of her lungs, "Come on out of there you SOB and bring that MF tramp with you!!!" At least SIX doors popped open with nervous men and a few women looking VERY guilty! I quickly grabbed the woman after she had confronted the husband and gf and dragged her back to the squad car. I barely got her out of the squad car before I burst out laughing. That was 20 years ago and I still get a chuckle!!

Old 06-09-2011, 11:57 AM

Excellent story Swift, wonder if the new side piece will stick around?

Old 06-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Probably not. My limited experience has been that women who sleep with married men will sleep with anything...