Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Anything Goes.

Zarqawi is dead!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 01:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zarqawi is dead!

how about the news that Zarqawi is dead..........hats off to our men and women serving overseas......

Old 06-09-2006, 01:51 AM
Default RE: Zarqawi is dead!

hats off regardless, but yes that is very good news

Old 06-09-2006, 03:55 PM

WoOt!

Old 06-09-2006, 04:23 PM

That is good news, but if I was that pilot, I would have tried to resign my posiotn with the AirForce as that bomb was dropping so I could collect on the $25 million. I also think it is great news that his spiritual advisor got blasted as well.

Whether or not you agree with the war, it is still war and we need to treat it as such. The recent stuff with our troops going to be possibly tried for murder after acting on direct orders is just ridiculous. In war there are always going to be some civilan casualties of war. Imagine if this great country would have had this mindset during WWII. When we bombed Germany, many civilians were killed. Then we used the atomic bomb not once, but twice on japan. Imagine the amount of civilains were killed with those bombs. However, it is war and sometimes even civilians must die in order to meet objectives. I personally believe that we need to look at Iraq in the same light. Terrorists will hind behind women if we start accusing our troops of murder everytime an "innocent" person is killed.

Old 06-09-2006, 04:33 PM

Without causing too much of a disturbance here, I would like to share a thought. I must also say that i have nothing but respect for those who serve in any armed service, and yes those in trouble were certainly just doing what they were told. That said, please do not misconstrue my question as anything other than distrust of any and all governments, who create and use fear to manipulate the masses. If a 500 lb. bomb was dropped on the house 'ol dude was in, he must have died from shock, because he sure looked good. That is all. jmc

Old 06-09-2006, 04:48 PM

they said they cleaned him up pretty good...........and we didnt see the rest of his body.....maybe dismembered?......sweet!

Old 06-09-2006, 05:56 PM

the reports coming out today are that he was alive when the military arrived and died shortly there after. If this was a safehouse as they claim he was most certainly in a heavily reinforced bunker, he was probably crushed to death.

Old 06-09-2006, 06:05 PM

I suppose it is a possibility, but I would be very surprised if that were the case. I suspect this person, whoever he REALLY is, has a sidearm caliber hole in his head. But that is just me, I do not trust ANYTHING about this current war situation.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:17 PM

So would it bother you if he did have a bullet in his head. What if they just hacked his head off like his buddies did to our contractors over there. They were just trying to earn a living. Zarqawi called for the murder of people that were not even soldiers. Surely you remember Nick Berg, who it is reported may have been decapitated by this now dead Zarqawi. If so, then being crushed by a bomb blast wasnt good enough. Agina, this is just my thoughts, and I'm sure people will disagree. One thing I would hate to see is a "feminism" of our military. We train the boys to kill, so just let them do their job.

Old 06-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Administrator
Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

[sm=shootshoot.gif]<-----Him US -----> [sm=patriot.gif]

Old 06-10-2006, 12:53 AM

your trusting CNN to much.....

Old 06-10-2006, 12:54 AM

like the icons tech.......w[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 06-10-2006, 09:39 AM
Administrator
Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

ORIGINAL: crazynlazycolombian

like the icons tech.......w[sm=smiley20.gif]
[sm=thanx.gif][sm=smokin.gif]

Old 06-11-2006, 06:39 PM

It does not matter to me how he died. It is probably not even him. But I will not express happiness because someone has been killed. This "war" will NEVER end, and the so called killing of Zarquai is just another psyop designed to keep keep the sheeple engaged in this mess. So you now can call me out as Un-American or whatever. Dissent is the highest form of patriotism, and I for one do not know it all, but I do have sense enough to see through all the BS spewed forth by these elitist f@#$%!@, who profit from the fear they create and control. Does 1984 or A Brave New World, etc... ring a bell here? There has to come a time when the average working man will see that the powers that be are naked, they always have been. The Nick Berg "beheading" looked like a poorly done fake, another operation to keep the sheeple's attention. I hate to see innoccent young men and ladies sent off to die for nothing. Not a D@#$ thing about ANY of this is legit. Osama is supposed to be THE bad guy, but in reality WE gave him guns, info, support for YEARS. He has probably had lunch with W or H.W. several times since this S#$%^ started. Iraq had NOTHING to do with the events of 9-11-01, and neither did Osama, the Taliban, or Afganistan. I should stop now, the NSA is knocking on my door. See you in prison camp USA.

Old 06-11-2006, 07:17 PM

eesh....[:@]

Old 06-12-2006, 01:44 AM

you too are hooked to CNN or NBC. (nothing but crap)

1)pres. that "we" supplied to osama - clinton=idiot pres.
2)iraq posed the greatest threat to Us....dismantling @ the heart is better than the arms/legs......nothing bad is coming out of afgahnistan or pakistan or wherever comapred to iraq...so obliviously there is enough to do.....dismantling terrorists have everthnig to do with 9-11....terrorists where they are....not the country they are "from"

[sm=icon_blah.gif]

Old 06-12-2006, 03:45 PM

I am confused, are you saying that I am hooked on CNN, NBC, etc..? If so I do not see how you could put that together. NONE of what I said will be found on ANY main stream media outlet. The MSM is absolutely worthless and is not to be trusted.

---1)pres. that "we" supplied to osama - clinton=idiot pres.--- What does this mean? Osama minus Clinton equals W?

---2)iraq posed the greatest threat to Us....dismantling @ the heart is better than the arms/legs......nothing bad is coming out of afgahnistan or pakistan or wherever comapred to iraq...so obliviously there is enough to do.....dismantling terrorists have everthnig to do with 9-11....terrorists where they are....not the country they are "from"
---My friend..., if you believe this..., then it is YOU, not I, that is hooked on CNN, NBC, etc... I do not even know where to begin here. You do not hear much about Afghanistan or other places where we are engaging in illegal warfare, because the controlled MSM is not reporting it. You want to know what bad IS coming from Afghanistan? Try a 1000% increase in opium production. Hmmm, who could be allowing that to happen...? WE, the US, ARE in fact an occupying force there, are we not? We are claiming control..., and yet we completely reversed the opium production from nearly nothing to more than a ten fold increase. Black ops survive on drug money. All I can do is shake my head in dis-belief. I love my country, but I cannot understand why things are allowed to continue as they are. Lest I forget, please enlighten me to the reason we are in Iraq? If you followed anything OTHER than the MSM, you would realise that the evidence overwhelmingly contradicts the "Official" story. NOTHING here is as it seems. This conflict or whatever you want to call it will NEVER end. Please do not take this all as a personal assault. I only want to be friends with those of you on this forum. However, your initial post, expressing glee over the death of someone, no matter how "bad" the MSM says they are, I find sad and misguided.
jmc

ORIGINAL: crazynlazycolombian

you too are hooked to CNN or NBC. (nothing but crap)

1)pres. that "we" supplied to osama - clinton=idiot pres.
2)iraq posed the greatest threat to Us....dismantling @ the heart is better than the arms/legs......nothing bad is coming out of afgahnistan or pakistan or wherever comapred to iraq...so obliviously there is enough to do.....dismantling terrorists have everthnig to do with 9-11....terrorists where they are....not the country they are "from"

[sm=icon_blah.gif]

Old 06-12-2006, 07:11 PM

You know....i find that 9 times out of 10, people who argue about $hit like this are agueing black and white sides to the issue....never the gray. Probably because the gray has no point to argue. Come....everyone, join me in the gray...where everything done on all sides has alterior motives with lies coving them up.

Old 06-12-2006, 11:31 PM

oh i love it my brother has been in irac for along time he told me that everyone, even civilains are all getting drunk and celebrating he said he wishes he would have joined the airforce instead of the seals so he could be able to take credit

Old 06-13-2006, 11:16 AM

lol....awesome.

Tell him to take all the credit he wants.

Quick Reply: Zarqawi is dead!