Official Sponsor Sales & Group Buys Look for products for sale from our great official site sponsors here.

FCP S60 V70 Control Arm Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FCP S60 V70 Control Arm Group Buy

Hello Everyone,

I hope this message reaches everyone safe and dry. In the wake of Super Storm Sandy FCP is rolling out a control arm group buy for Volvo S60 and V70 Models. We understand life happens and repairs can become both a hassle and a nagging expense which is why we are offering 3 options at a discounted rate for you. These kits will come in 3 options and include all MEYLE HD parts. All prices include the cost of Standard shipping to the contiguous US (upgraded shipping is available upon request) . The pictures and descriptions below should help you with all the info you need.

Option 1 (Pictured Below) Includes both front lower HD control arms as well as two Meyle ball joints and mounting bolts and nuts(All Meyle) . Price including standard shipping is $212.95 (S60CAKIT1MY)

Option 2 (Pictured Below) Includes both front lower HD control arms, two ball joints, two sway bar links and all mounting bolts with nuts (All Meyle) . Price including standard shipping is $244.95 (S60CAKIT2MY)

Option 3 (Pictured Below) Includes both front lower HD control arms, two ball joints, two sway bar links, both outer tie rod ends and all mounting bolts with nuts (All Meyle) . Price including standard shipping is $287.95 (S60CAKIT3MY)

All these kits will fit 2001-2006 S60 and V70 Models (excluding the XC models) Kit will also fit 2007 S60 models upto chassis 626501.

We have had alot of success and have had alot of positive feedback in regards to these Meyle pieces. We will also be posting a how to video to install these items soon as well. We will be installing them on my personal vehicle 2003 Volvo S60. So be on the look out for the update with our Master Volvo Tech Jason Van Gorden doin the install!!

There are a few ways to order this kit:

1. You can send a pay pal payment to sales@fcpgroton.com denoting what option you would like to order along with VIN to confirm fitment.

2. You can call 877-634-0063 ext 221 and place the order manually over the phone

3. Shoot an email to joec@fcpgroton.com with any inquiries regarding this group buy

Like always in a addition to this group buy we carry any all other Volvo parts you need. So feel free to browse Car Parts - OEM & Genuine European Replacement Parts Catalog | FCP Euro

If you have any other suggestions or have any questions what so ever feel free to ask. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks

Joe Coppola
Online Support Manager
FCP

Old 01-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey this looks great, I managed to buy all this stuff about two weeks before you offered this combination. The price is good too, I do have a question, the ball joints I purchased did not fit into the spindle support unless the spindle support was heated with a Torch. This did not seem right but only way to get them to work. Do your ball joints fit right in?