For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still plenty O' parts left. MAF, ECC, 072 ECU, all glass, left front bumper, right headlight and corner lamp, headlight and windshield wiper motors, etc etc.
Just ask if you need something and I'll promptly answer.
Thanks

Old 01-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Thumbs up

Strongly recommend this guy.
I bought some things from him. Fast shippment.
CD changer wasn't working, talk to him and he is sending new changer.
Thumbs up!!!

Old 01-27-2011, 06:34 AM

I'll recommend him as well. I live local, and we met up so I could get the starter. Nice guy, and nice RX8! I haven't installed the starter yet, but I'm sure there won't be any issues. (Unfortunately I have to remove my intake manifold to get the starter out. The original solenoid split and broke apart with ease when trying to remove the positive lead, and I don't have room to hold the broken part to loosen the nut. Weekend project now!)

Old 01-27-2011, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by begovic
Strongly recommend this guy.
I bought some things from him. Fast shippment.
CD changer wasn't working, talk to him and he is sending new changer.
Thumbs up!!!
Thanks! I try, I try. I sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by xjflexer
I'll recommend him as well. I live local, and we met up so I could get the starter. Nice guy, and nice RX8! I haven't installed the starter yet, but I'm sure there won't be any issues. (Unfortunately I have to remove my intake manifold to get the starter out. The original solenoid split and broke apart with ease when trying to remove the positive lead, and I don't have room to hold the broken part to loosen the nut. Weekend project now!)
Like I said, call me if there is a problem. It was surely working before I got it to you though. Thanks to you as well. The RX8 is actually for sale. I don't have an ad for it on craigslist anymore. Too many stupid emails. People don't seem to understand I WANT to sell it. I DON'T HAVE to sell it. Offering $2500 less and offering trades for dumb things is annoying. Hey, I removed the fan shield and it was super easy to get the starter out after that.
I'll try and post a pic of the RX8 tomorrow. No good ones on my home laptop since I had to service it.

Old 01-27-2011, 09:39 PM
Default Volvo needs...

Congrats on the upcoming baby! My first boy is just 9 months now, it's been great. Because of that I'm tight on cash and my dad-wagon needs some love. I could use the right headlight, upper tail-lights if they are clean, instrument panel and related wiring behind dash (whatever comes out easily with the gages), inside cover for third brake light and trim piece for inside tailgate handle and front seat belts. Shipping would be to Morro Bay, CA 93442. How does $100 dad to dad sound? Let me know if you have and can pull any or all of this. Thanks, Mike

Old 01-30-2011, 10:03 PM

Hi:
I'm looking for the bulb/black socket for the rear ashtray that goes in the back of the center console for a '97 850 wagon if still good and not burnt -out. I pulled-out mine today from the rear black cover piece and think I messed-it up. The bulb looks to be soldered to the socket. Please let me know if have a good bulb/socket available.

Thanks

Old 01-31-2011, 07:04 AM

I may be interested in the steering wheel and all four taillight pieces, depending on the conditon. Do you have pictures? How much shipped to NC 27863?

Old 01-31-2011, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by bond007
Hi:
I'm looking for the bulb/black socket for the rear ashtray that goes in the back of the center console for a '97 850 wagon if still good and not burnt -out. I pulled-out mine today from the rear black cover piece and think I messed-it up. The bulb looks to be soldered to the socket. Please let me know if have a good bulb/socket available.

Thanks
This one has no light in the rear ashtray. If the bulb is the same as I remember, its about $7 at the dealer. The bulb and socket are one. Its a ridiculously expensive bulb.

Originally Posted by 96RWgn
I may be interested in the steering wheel and all four taillight pieces, depending on the conditon. Do you have pictures? How much shipped to NC 27863?
Tails are absolutely awful. Steering wheel......$25 shipped?

Also, since I mentioned the RX8 is for sale as well. . . . . . .It does have the front emblem back on and a bright silver 1/4" pin stripe breaking the matte black and grey paint. 2004, 50,300 miles, manumatic trans, 35% tint all around, new tires and lowered on Tein springs. Trade? Eh, possible.

Attached Thumbnails 95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out-rx8.jpg  
Old 01-31-2011, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Its Chey

Tails are absolutely awful. Steering wheel......$25 shipped?
Do you have any pictures showing condition of steering wheel? Thanks!

Old 01-31-2011, 08:45 AM

Thanks for the reply. Would you happen to have 6 license plate attaching nuts, I need all 4 for front and 2 for rear plate. Please let me know then.

Thanks

Old 01-31-2011, 09:27 AM

Thanks for the reply. Would you happen to have 6 license plate attaching nuts, I need all 4 for front and 2 for rear plate. Please let me know then.

Thanks
We talking the ones that hold the plate to the bracket? I have 8, that are kind of crusty looking.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by 96RWgn
Do you have any pictures showing condition of steering wheel? Thanks!
I was able to make it happen!

Attached Thumbnails 95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out-0131111007.jpg   95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out-0131111001.jpg  
Old 01-31-2011, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Its Chey
We talking the ones that hold the plate to the bracket? I have 8, that are kind of crusty looking.
Yep, those are the ones. I guess I can paint them. Please let me know price + shipping to 27713 zip in North Carolina and if take Paypal.

Thanks

Old 02-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What all do you have left? also do you have another changer? possibly one for parts? Also do you have a good working glove box and insert

Thanks

Old 02-01-2011, 07:44 PM

Check with begovic about the changer, since you just need one for parts. The glove box insert is junk due to the half ***-ness of the cd changer install. The door to it is excellent shape if thats what you're asking. I actually still have quite a few parts left. Just ask away. I do have an ECU, MAF, intercooler, hard pipes to turbo piping, switches galore, rt side view mirror, ABS module, rt corner lamp ECC . . . . . just let me know. I was pulling all kinds of pieces today. Rear view mirror, overhead light assembly, sun visors, sunroof motor and module, etc etc. Boxing it all up for storing. I'm waiting payment on the steering wheel from one potential buyer. Gauge cluster, front seat belts and misc trim pieces for another guy. I'm not going to keep this thing much longer, need it out of my shop. Hell, I'll sell all the seats for $75 total if someone comes to pick'em up. Back seat is pretty good, passenger is alright, driver is not so great. Oh yea, passenger airbag is still there. Speaker grills are in great shape. I'm just rambling at this point, let me know if anyone needs anything else.
Forgot to mention that I have a set of wheels too. You guys surely know the "name". The silver fan blade wheels. Not sure I'd wanna ship wheels. They've seen better days, but aren't bent. $100 if you pick'em up.
I'm surprised not anyone has asked anything about my Rx8. Asking $10k, which is negotiable of course.

Originally Posted by 91shelby
What all do you have left? also do you have another changer? possibly one for parts? Also do you have a good working glove box and insert

Thanks

Last edited by Its Chey; 02-01-2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: To add
Old 02-04-2011, 01:10 PM

Car is gone. Had a friend of mine with a wrecking yard come take it away. I pulled many a' pieces off and will start a new thread when I can take some pictures and write down everything I have available.
Thanks to all that made purchases.

Old 02-04-2011, 02:18 PM

Hey Chey :

Received the license plate attaching nuts, They're actually in better shape than what you described. Please keep me posted when you list all the items from the parted-out wagon.

Thanks!
Carlos (bond007)

Old 02-05-2011, 08:23 AM

They were ok. I just didn't want to mislead. I'm thinking I will remove mine and hit them with the wire wheel and shoot a coat of black or silver on them.
Now, I may have found another candidate for a part out. 96 Turbo wagon. Blue with charcoal interior. Looks pretty well kept until misfortune stepped in. I need to go by and take a closer look. I want to find one with a tan interior so that I can possibly replace a few pieces in my own ride.
I'm going to try and take a few pics of the items I have, today. Also, I see that noone here is really interested in my Rx8. However, if you happen to mention or hear of anyone. . . . . . send them my way. I'm trying to find a possible trade fo a V50. It would look good with my S50 Scott Speedster road bike on it. Here are a couple pics from yesterday if you guys wouldn't mind spreading the word.

Hey Chey :

Received the license plate attaching nuts, They're actually in better shape than what you described. Please keep me posted when you list all the items from the parted-out wagon.

Thanks!
Carlos (bond007)

Attached Thumbnails 95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out-rx8-cheese.jpg   95 Volvo 850 turbo wagon part out-rx8-cheeze.jpg  
Old 02-07-2011, 08:11 AM

P.M. sent