Sights N Sounds Post all of your video and sound clips here.

Eagle One Products...

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Administrator
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Eagle One Products...

I'm wondering if anyone has used the Eagle One products? My daughter's car is getting the heck beat out of it at the college campus where she is. The day before yesterday someone poured, what looked to be a milk shake all over the car.

I think I seen a infomercial in the middle of the night that claimed that the new nano wash / wax products really help protect the paint surface from stuff being able to stick on it. They were showing people trying to pour motor oil, tar, and the like on the car after they used the nano wash/wax and the stuff was just sliding off of the car.

If you have used this stuff please let me know what you think about it. How long the protectant last, etc.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We use Eagle One Nano wax and it's the best wax I've ever used. Very easy spray on application, no residue and serious longevity. We also use their wax as you dry wax. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Old 11-07-2009, 04:00 PM

Eagle One wax is good Stuff! It's on par with Mothers nano wax.. I watched a demo at the Eagle one booth this past week at the SEMA show and they even went as far as spay painting a body panel and showed how easy the stuff was to remove once treated!

Old 11-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Cool. Hopefully I can treat my daughters car once per month or so and whatever those crazy kids put on it, she will be able to hose it off.

Last edited by rspi; 11-07-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: ommission
Old 11-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Administrator

I picked up some Eagle One Nano Wax a couple of days ago. I'm going to test it on my 960 against some Maguires Liquid Gold wax that I put on with a wax applicator.

I split the hood of the 960 today, Eagle One on the drivers side and the Maguires on the passengers side. The Maguires side looks like it has a deeper luster so far. I will photo the water droplets tomorrow and check it once per week until I determine which is best (short term). You never really know what's best until 10 years later when you decide if you need a new paint job or now.

Old 11-15-2009, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by rspi
You never really know what's best until 10 years later when you decide if you need a new paint job or now.

If you are looking for something that will avoid having to get a new paint job, then I suggest you seal your paint with a product like Liquid Glass, etc... Those have been tested and verified by Consumer reports to seal the paint and keep the shine for as long as you keep it up...

Old 11-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Well, you hear so much about what is a better product and people often give the fly by night consumer report on it, sometimes it hard to tell what really works good.

Last night I split my hood and felt like the Meguiars had the better, deeper, smoother shine while the spray on Eagle's Nano was easier of course. Then I seen some spears on the Eagles side so I rubbed it a little with my damp micro fiber towel and it smoothed right out. Now today I notice that the nano side had some streaking that made it look like there was to much of it on there, not the part that I buffed with the micro towel so I buffed that off with the micro towel. So, since I had to go back over the Eagle One side again, the effort has turned into 75% of the effort of the Meguiar's.

They both have deep shines, now I'll see which out last the other.

Day 1:

Last edited by rspi; 11-15-2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: correction