bobbyj

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1986 volvo 4 dr sedan

Was reuested by senior member Burns Stain to post my question with more detail in this section regarding my 1986 Volvo 240 DL 4 Dr sedan. I am new member just trying to learm my way around. Anyway, I need to repace the rubber steering boots on front axel & repair or replace the fuel line from the main injector port that runs from there down the firewall & back along left chassis rail toward gas tank. I would also like to request the location of the fuel line filter so I can replace that at the same time. I was told by someone that fuel line repair kits are available. The plastic fuel line has a small hole just behind the left front wheel & sprays fuel when the car is running. Burns thanks for your reply & I hope this gives the info you need.
bobbyj

Last edited by bobbyj; 09-05-2011 at 06:24 PM. Reason: 1 error
Old 09-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't help you with the suspension questions, but for the furl line, are you talking about this? 1985-1993 Volvo 240 Fuel Feed Line
The pump and fuel filter is located right in front of the left rear wheel, you'll have to remove the bracket and all to access it.